Palm Springs - New Andy Samberg Comedy on Hulu

Watched it last night. We are playing it at the drive in. I found it to be very enjoyable and I want more movies that use that general concept.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw it. Very enjoyable. 

Spoiler

How did the goat leave the time loops permanently,  but Samberg's replica still stayed in Roy's loop at the end? Not that it matters lol, but the wife and I were wondering this.

1 hour ago, Jose said:

Just saw it. Very enjoyable. 

Hide contents

How did the goat leave the time loops permanently,  but Samberg's replica still stayed in Roy's loop at the end? Not that it matters lol, but the wife and I were wondering this.

Spoiler

I think it’s either a goof, or things that get out of the loop can do different stuff, and the goat just ended up doing something “off script” and wasn’t where they were used to it being. 

I really enjoyed it as well. It's funny, and while it plays in a familiar sandbox, it still has a unique take and goes in some rather different directions. As someone that is in many ways enjoying quarantine with my wife, It really does feel like the perfect movie for right now.