This morning I had a bowel movement that felt like giving birth.

Jason

13 minutes ago, Jose said:

I'd rather read Jason's poop threads than have him re-post every Trump tweet. By a longshot.

@Jason, have you ever taken a poop so big that it literally did not flush? 

Not Jason, but I did the other day. It was fucking gigantic. It didn’t flush and the toilet water flowed right to the brim so I had to use a plunger and break it into pieces to get it down.

1 minute ago, stepee said:

Not Jason, but I did the other day. It was fucking gigantic. It didn’t flush and the toilet water flowed right to the brim so I had to use a plunger and break it into pieces to get it down.

I've had to do this multiple times. I would have a poop stick at the ready to break it up.

7 hours ago, Jose said:

@Jason, have you ever taken a poop so big that it literally did not flush? 

I remember one in college where it clogged the toilet solely based on the fact size of the turd. I couldn't just not wipe so I was forced to wipe and toss it in the bowl. Thankfully I got back to my room without anyone seeing me, and my room was across the hall from this bathroom so I got to hear other people discussing it from inside my room. It was killing me biting my tongue on explaining that it wasn't the large quantity of toilet paper that had caused the bowl to clog—I remember doing mid-wipe flushes in college to avoid clogging the subpar toilets.