Who here has beaten Nier: Automata?

best3444

I'm 22 hours in and don't think I have enough health to beat it. I'm closing in on the end I think but it's too difficult for me. I have it on easy, too!

It's such a great game but I think I'm fucked. My last save is at a very difficult section with very little health. If any of you guy's beat it, god bless.

I ultimately got all the endings and logged about 63 hours of the game total. You have a lot to go. :p 

One of my favorite games I've played in the last few years. Keep at it! Lots of help online if you need it. I played on the hardest difficulty fyi. It's important to get the different chips and mods to upgrade your character, create the right mixture for your play style. :)

12 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

I ultimately got all the endings and logged about 63 hours of the game total. You have a lot to go. :p 

One of my favorite games I've played in the last few years. Keep at it! Lots of help online if you need it. I played on the hardest difficulty fyi. It's important to get the different chips and mods to upgrade your character, create the right mixture for your play style. :)

I think I'm getting close. 

Spoiler

I'm A2 and 9S and been them for a few hours. I really played the game quickly with no side quests etc.

@Greatoneshere

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

I think I'm getting close. 

Hide contents

I'm A2 and 9S and been them for a few hours. I really played the game quickly with no side quests etc.

Hmmm, you might be close if you are just running through the game but that might be why you are struggling a bit now. I would definitely do at least some of the side quests to get your level up and chips, etc. 

5 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Hmmm, you might be close if you are just running through the game but that might be why you are struggling a bit now. I would definitely do at least some of the side quests to get your level up and chips, etc. 

I'm under leveled for sure. But my current save doesn't allow me to leave an area to do side quests or buy more health. I'm kinda screwed. 

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I'm under leveled for sure. But my current save doesn't allow me to leave an area to do side quests or buy more health. I'm kinda screwed. 

Do you only have the one save? I usually have 2 or 3 at different points for just such an issue. I can't remember if there are auto saves for the game at different points?

3 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Do you only have the one save? I usually have 2 or 3 at different points for just such an issue. I can't remember if there are auto saves for the game at different points?

I only have two saves like a cuck. One being in the beginning of the game and one where I'm at now. Where I'm at now is an auto save section. 

• Sad 1

I beat it with all 4 main endings and I don't recall ever having a level gap, but I did do most of the side quests.  Playing on PC or PS4?  Maybe theres a way to download a save from someone and import it?

What part are you at exactly?  I'm kind of curious. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I beat the game! Turned on auto-chips and that saved the day. I got all 4 endings with 24 hours of play time. 

And then you find out there is 26 endings :lol:

Don't worry they aren't really worth grinding out