Cyberpunk 2077 available for pre-order for $49.94 on Amazon (PS4 only)

SaysWho?

10 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Then it'll be harder to get it for less than $60 if you want to play at launch.  I think the key resellers will be selling GOG keys.

Steam sometimes discounts their stuff before launch. I remember  getting Witcher 3 at a discount. 

But I'm not worried. It's a game well worth the $60 price tag and I don't want an inferior experience. 

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Steam sometimes discounts their stuff before launch. I remember  getting Witcher 3 at a discount. 

But I'm not worried. It's a game well worth the $60 price tag and I don't want an inferior experience. 

I've never used GoG, but I haven't heard any complaints about their service.  Your call, but I will buy the game for the lowest price I can...

1 minute ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

I've never used GoG, but I haven't heard any complaints about their service.  Your call, but I will buy the game for the lowest price I can...

I just like having all my games in a central location with the features I want. I don't want to have a bunch of clients to run games through. 

That's more important to me than saving the equivalent of a fast food meal on a game. 

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I just like having all my games in a central location with the features I want. I don't want to have a bunch of clients to run games through. 

That's more important to me than saving the equivalent of a fast food meal on a game. 

Yeah, isn’t that like...5 minutes of the sweet nursing OT pay?

3 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Fast food must be really pricey in Boston. 

:shrug:

my policy is to always buy everything for the lowest price possible. I’ll pay for quality, but not for no tangible benefit.

33 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

my policy is to always buy everything for the lowest price possible. I’ll pay for quality, but not for no tangible benefit.

I don't live in Boston and stop being pedantic. The cost is negligible, that's the point. If I were still working for $8/hr like I did during high school and college, saving $15 might matter more. But I don't and having all my games on one client and the features I care about matter more to me. Those are tangible benefits to me. I'll more than get my money's worth at $60 for the game, if that's what I end up paying.

If Steam doesn't matter to you and you want to save a few dollars, that's fine. Those are your priorities. Not everyone else feels the same.

23 hours ago, stepee said:

Please keep these kinds of remarks to threads about mass shootings, where they belong.

2 hours ago, AbsolutSurgen said: