Sega Genesis Mini -- FULL list of games, add-on props (Sega CD, 32X), 6-button arcade pad sold separately

SaysWho?

4 hours ago, vaxick said:

That's a hell of a list for the final 12 games.  Only one that has me scratching me head from the list is Virtua Fighter 2.

I always saw that on emulators and thought it was like a joke fanmade game or something. It's certainly not something I'd call Virtua Fighter.

Beyond Oasis is amazing to see on there. Also good to see Bloodlines, Contra Hard CORPS, The Wily Wars collection, and Darius is an interesting addition.

RPG fans have some things to be happy about. Phantasy Star 4, Landstalker, Light Crusader are all good or interesting adds.

They really scraped the bottom of the barrel for fighting games though. Street Fighter II Champion Edition is a no-brainer, but the weird 2D conversion of Virtua Fighter 2 is just....odd. And Eternal Champions isn't really a household name.

Overall pretty happy with the list. I know they were trying to go for a mix of popular and obscure titles. A translation of Monster World 4 is interesting. Could always do with more shoot-em-ups, two isn't even the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the Genesis. And Sonic 3 should have been a given; really baffling why it got left out.