Shawn Michaels vs Razor Ramon WrestleMania

28 minutes ago, Emblazon said:

I fucking love Scott Hall. It's nice to actually see him coherent. Has Shawn Michaels always been cross-eyed?

It happened some time in the 2000s.

It's nice to see Scott Hall coherent because I thought for the longest time that he was going to die early as many others did. Now he gets to share all this stuff he did, his opinions on the industry, backstage stuff... we're not robbed of it, and he's not robbed the chance to say it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

It happened some time in the 2000s.

It's nice to see Scott Hall coherent because I thought for the longest time that he was going to die early as many others did. Now he gets to share all this stuff he did, his opinions on the industry, backstage stuff... we're not robbed of it, and he's not robbed the chance to say it.

Thank goodness for DDP.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Seems like it. I forget the last time I saw him but he was so incoherent I had assumed the damage was permanent. He looked like he had dementia. 

I think it was DDP's yoga. That helped Jake the Snake as well, and it helped Mick Foley lose a ton of weight.

Scott Hall is coherent and is sharing many many stories since his recovery and his Hall of Fame induction as Razor Ramon in 2014. Honestly, DDP has been wonderful for so many wrestlers, and it's nice that we've not been robbed Scott Hall's memories and stories as we have with so many others who died way too young.

Hope I get to meet him one day. A lot of these guys are nice as hell. :p 

Holy shit, I actually remember that! Those were the days I was so into wrestling as a kid. And looking back as an adult, I always knew those two were the ones that made me realize how much of a hairy chest fetish I had. :lol: Shawn Michaels actually still looks good but damn Razor Ramon did NOT age well. :(

8 hours ago, NeoJoe said:

Holy shit, I actually remember that! Those were the days I was so into wrestling as a kid. And looking back as an adult, I always knew those two were the ones that made me realize how much of a hairy chest fetish I had. :lol: Shawn Michaels actually still looks good but damn Razor Ramon did NOT age well. :(

I honestly think, despite Hall having sobriety issues, he looks better than Shawn. Shawn went from the "Heartbreak Kid" to a normal-looking guy in his 50s who lives in the south, imo.

I think part of that could simply be the amount of wrestling he did in the 2000s.

49 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I honestly think, despite Hall having sobriety issues, he looks better than Shawn. Shawn went from the "Heartbreak Kid" to a normal-looking guy in his 50s who lives in the south, imo.

I think part of that could simply be the amount of wrestling he did in the 2000s.

Ah Hall was having issues. Now I feel bad. He definitely looks like he went through some shit.

Just now, NeoJoe said:

Ah Hall was having issues. Now I feel bad. He definitely looks like he went through some shit.

Yeah, lots of alcohol and drugs. DDP has a yoga program which has helped to rehabilitate wrestlers from Scott Hall to Jake "The Snake" Roberts.

5 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Yeah, lots of alcohol and drugs. DDP has a yoga program which has helped to rehabilitate wrestlers from Scott Hall to Jake "The Snake" Roberts.

Yes, I heard about that. It's the most aggressive form of yoga I've seen to date. And this is coming from a heated power yoga teacher. haha But hey, if it works and is helping people that is all that matters. :sun:

1 hour ago, NeoJoe said:

Yes, I heard about that. It's the most aggressive form of yoga I've seen to date. And this is coming from a heated power yoga teacher. haha But hey, if it works and is helping people that is all that matters. :sun:

DDP yoga is aggressive? If anything it’s just more functional for athletes: I do DDP Yoga 2-3x per week alongside my regular power lifting routines. There’s waaaay more aggressive yoga out there, the average DDP routine is only around 20 minutes.

The yoga alone isn’t how he saved Hall and Roberts, btw. DDP let them live with him but with rules of doing the routines daily and absolutely no drugs or alcohol among other things. It’s basically rehab from a friend with yoga mixed in to alleviate their banged up bodies.

3 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

DDP yoga is aggressive? If anything it’s just more functional for athletes: I do DDP Yoga 2-3x per week alongside my regular power lifting routines. There’s waaaay more aggressive yoga out there, the average DDP routine is only around 20 minutes.

The yoga alone isn’t how he saved Hall and Roberts, btw. DDP let them live with him but with rules of doing the routines daily and absolutely no drugs or alcohol among other things. It’s basically rehab from a friend with yoga mixed in to alleviate their banged up bodies.

I've wondered about DDP yoga for a while now. Obviously you must find some value in it if you do it 2-3 times a week. I remember looking at it years ago. Does it still come in like 3-4 different bundles? 

3 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Hmmm... I just googled a few DDP yoga videos and those are not what I remember first seeing years ago when he first came out with it. It was legit people yelling, screaming and shit while doing what may have looked like a yoga pose. The previews I saw for this videos are very different from what I remember so yeah, disregard I guess. Glad you're enjoying it! Yoga can really be beneficial for so many people and really compliments so many other physical activities.

It's why I like teaching power yoga. It draws in a lot of guys who like the strength challenge still mixed with all the flexibility. What he's teaching definitely seems like a version of power yoga. :)

24 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

I've wondered about DDP yoga for a while now. Obviously you must find some value in it if you do it 2-3 times a week. I remember looking at it years ago. Does it still come in like 3-4 different bundles? 

I forget which one I have. It goes well with my lifting just to stop my body from aching or "bunching up" with tightness, especially after deadlifting (I'm 179lbs and deadlift 600lbs... so... my body hurts most days after :p ). I also mix in RKC functional movement techniques from Dr. Mark Cheng.

14 minutes ago, NeoJoe said:

Hmmm... I just googled a few DDP yoga videos and those are not what I remember first seeing years ago when he first came out with it. It was legit people yelling, screaming and shit while doing what may have looked like a yoga pose. The previews I saw for this videos are very different from what I remember so yeah, disregard I guess. Glad you're enjoying it! Yoga can really be beneficial for so many people and really compliments so many other physical activities.

It's why I like teaching power yoga. It draws in a lot of guys who like the strength challenge still mixed with all the flexibility. What he's teaching definitely seems like a version of power yoga. :)

Ah, it's certainly possible, I haven't seen any older trailers or anything for it.

• Like 1