Elimination Chamber 2019

Spork3245

14 hours ago, IdeaOfEvil said:

Vince is too stupid to put the belt on Kofi

13 hours ago, IdeaOfEvil said:

Well that was an odd ending... Is Kofi retiring or something? At the very least, fans should be chanting 'AEW!' when something lame happens just to get under Vince and Steph's skin lol

If fans demand it, maybe there will be a Kofi/D-Bry battle at WM (as long as Kofi remains hot with the fans)

As someone who doesn't follow as much now, that would actually be really cool. You'd have a black champion, which has been hugely missing despite many talented ones (I'll never forget heel HHH being racist against Booker in 2003 and that not leading to a Booker Wrestlemania win), and he'd be going up against a guy who is getting a push he deserved as champ (which he could have gotten in 2014 if not for his injury).

2 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

If fans demand it, maybe there will be a Kofi/D-Bry battle at WM (as long as Kofi remains hot with the fans)

When the #### has Vince every listened to what the fans want?  If you believe that might I remind you of the last 900 WMs were Roman was forced down our throats?  Hell if it's possible Vince will somehow have Roman there this year again. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

When the #### has Vince every listened to what the fans want?  If you believe that might I remind you of the last 900 WMs were Roman was forced down our throats?  Hell if it's possible Vince will somehow have Roman there this year again. 

That one time that the fan backlash was so bad he had to put DB in the WM30 main-event and win over Batista/Orton :p 

2 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

That’s adorable :p 

2 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

2 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

That one time that the fan backlash was so bad he had to put DB in the WM30 main-event and win over Batista/Orton :p 

That's exactl what I was thinking of. :p 

3 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

That's exactl what I was thinking of. :p 

I mean, the backlash from that was so bad that they had no choice, it was craaaaazy. There was even a “hijack Raw” thing in Chicago if you remember that WWE had to preempt with DB doing a “hijack” segment on the show :lol:  

Pretty sure the original plan for the top women's match at Mania was supposed to be just Ronda and Charlotte. Once Roman went down, it was all but guaranteed they'd be the main event. Becky surely wasn't in the original plan for Mania this year but she became bulletproof and white hot after her broken nose before Survivor Series. She would have likely faced Asuka who's now without an opponent in sight had she not become as hot as she is.

12 minutes ago, Hurdyb1 said:

Great PPV. 2 in a row for WWE. I think AEW make be lighting a fire under WWE.

To me the weakest match was the Intercontinental match and I still enjoyed that. Kofi seriously stole the show. Hope WWE uses his wave of momentum for a push even if it's short term

The craziest part is that Kofi is getting the spot they had planned for Mustafa Ali prior to his injury