Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan accused of failing to stop sexual abuse

19 minutes ago, Jason said:

Fake news = doing investigative journalism to make sure whether alleged claims are real or alleged. Okayyyyyyy then . . . 

It's weird actual adults in important positions resort so quickly to name calling and "fake news" outrage. Like, it feels so childish now I'm taken aback these days that 50+ year olds are screaming things like this. 

This seems pretty minor in comparison to many of these stories, but it still goes to show how spineless so many in positions to stop this sort of behavior are.

6 hours ago, sblfilms said:

This seems pretty minor in comparison to many of these stories, but it still goes to show how spineless so many in positions to stop this sort of behavior are.

Yeah, usually Republican House Reps are doing the raping, rather than just covering it up.

1528_dennis_hastert_1160_ap1.jpg

4 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Did this thread get merged or something? It's like RedSoxFan posted the same two things first and then jason second and then you saying you said it first but didn't. ?

I uhhh I don't know? I only know this one thread, and I definitely said the "fake news = investigative journalism" thing before Ronan's tweet (or at least before I saw his tweet in this thread). :p 

6 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I uhhh I don't know? I only know this one thread, and I definitely said the "fake news = investigative journalism" thing before Ronan's tweet (or at least before I saw his tweet in this thread). :p 

Talking about the James Gunn one right above that.

• 1 month later...