PlayStation Plus - Free Games Lineup January 2019 (Steep & Portal Knights)

Pikachu

43 minutes ago, Rodimus said:

I have been wanting something to scratch the SSX itch I have. Portal knights I don't know anything about it.

I wouldn't consider Steep a SSX itch reliever - I loved it but its more "realistic" compared to SSX for a winter sports video game. As a snowboarder, I loved it.  I think some of the challenges were a little too extreme in terms of expectations of perfection to get 3 stars but otherwise I enjoyed my play time with the game.

Yeah, don't go into steep expecting SSX. The tricks are often frustrating because it can be both too realistic in one instance (half pipes) but then you fly off a small bump and get incredible air in free roam. But it's a great game to put on some music or a podcast and just ride. 

Still not quite enough to decide to renew.  I always found the best way to market PS+ was to put in a lesser known single player game and then a secondary game that had online multiplayer (or even have that as the primary) as at least you know on playing, it will have a player base and will actually encourage you to try the game out.