Official Destiny 2 Thread - Blad's Best Friend Club, update: significant layoffs hit Bungie, including composer Michael Salvatori

NeoJoe

Finally got to rank 12 in Gambit and got the Bygone. I tried it out in crucible and holy shit does this murder quickly. No wonder I have been losing in firefights to this thing. 

Maybe now I got it, it will be in my loot pool to get random rolls on it. 

I still need to get the Hazard of the Cast, the auto rifle. I have yet to get one of those dropped. Multiple shotguns, snipers, rocket launchers, scout rifles, grenade launchers, smgs, and a ton of Trust hand cannons, but not one gambit auto rifle. 

2 hours ago, Brick said:

Go Figure seems to be the better pulse rifle than Bygones just looking at the stats. 

I keep thinking that too but I think the 3 burst shot of Bygones is what makes the difference. The 4 burst shot is really testy when playing PVP imo. I have a Go Figure with Rampage and Outlaw and it's amazing in PVE but every time I try to use it in PVE I get outgunned. That doesn't happen with Bygones.

23 hours ago, NeoJoe said:

I keep thinking that too but I think the 3 burst shot of Bygones is what makes the difference. The 4 burst shot is really testy when playing PVP imo. I have a Go Figure with Rampage and Outlaw and it's amazing in PVE but every time I try to use it in PVE I get outgunned. That doesn't happen with Bygones.

Same. Great PVE weapon, Go Figure with Rampage and Outlaw. Mows through red bars. But yeah, you get stomped in PVP vs a Bygone.

19 hours ago, ALIEN-gunner said:

Bygones burst is incredibly fast.

It's so fast I am convinced the bullets are teleported to the person's face. I swear they hit before the sound and animation even starts. And it hits like a truck. I think it is either firing too fast, or the RPM is incorrect. 

On 10/1/2018 at 8:51 AM, Anzo said:

Some of us who own it on both platforms are in the same Sparrow Me the Crap clan on both. The PC side is really barren though in regards to activity. @Brick just joined a pretty active one that has some D1P members that is run by @BasemntDweller2  I believe. 

On 10/1/2018 at 8:56 AM, Brick said:

We most definitely do! Clan name is Dead End Cure. I'm sure Base can add you. 

29 minutes ago, Nokt said:

Do we have a clan on PC? If so can I get an invite?

They can help you with the D1P PC clan.

• Like 1

Mam, Gambit is fucking buggy as hell tonight. In one round every on the team started floating. We couldn't really move. An invader came in and just easily picked us off. 

Another round when the opposing team called in their prime evil all our enemies stopped spawning so we could no longer get motes.

I got loaded into a blank activity summary screen that would not progress, I could not back out of, nor could I select a different activity from the director. I had to log off the character entirely, and got a warning for quitting a gambit match as a result. 

1 hour ago, Remarkableriots said:

It would be nice being able to post messages in the clan for those weekly clan bounties where you have to group up with clan members. I never can do them because you never know who has time to help with them.

I don't get why they haven't implemented in game chat on console yet.  Its super useful on PC.

7 hours ago, SoberChef said:

So I'm a legit 596 without ever having done the new raid!

3 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

It would be nice being able to post messages in the clan for those weekly clan bounties where you have to group up with clan members. I never can do them because you never know who has time to help with them.

You can do that in the Destiny Companion app. But I do bot know why there are features in the app they could just have in the game. 

Option to transfer gear between characters or the vault from your inventory menu, clan messaging, searching for fire teams for activities, they could even have a non intrusive global social messaging system. So if you're at the tower you can post a message that you are wanting to do a specific activity if anyone wants to party up. 

You could go to the tower, check the global messaged, or from orbit just open a joinable fireteam and post for an activity. Even allow filters to only allow people with mics connected and are at a minimum power level.

It cannot be that hard to do it in the game.

@SoberChef I was never in the D1P clan. I was in one with two other friends (just the 3 of us) but they stopped playing a long time ago. So I joined a more active clan, mostly for the clan engrams. 

I was never aware if the D1P clan had an active Xbox player base. I rarely play with anyone in my current clan, because most of the time when they are online they are in a full fireteam doing stuff. 

I would love to have a group I could pretty regularly raid and nightfall with. Plus I need to do a few challenging quest steps that with a fire team I should breeze through. 

39 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

Do I need to finish the Forsaken story to unlock raiding?

The Y1 raids are found in Nessus orbit. It is called the Leviathan. 

Im order to do the Last Wish Raid, you need to have access to the Dreaming City, which you unlocks after the Forsaken story. 

On 11/3/2018 at 1:19 AM, Nokt said:

@Brick @Anzo @BasemntDweller2 Can you guys send me your battletags and I'll add you?

BaseD2#1644 

Clan: 

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=3422685

Clan is open just jump in. I invited you to the Discord also since I don't ever post here and its easier to form groups on there. We normally schedule Raids on Friday nights, sign ups are posted after reset on Tuesday. Lastly, things are slowing down in our clan/discord. Its expected with the lull in content, I expect it to ramp back up with Black Armor.