The Free PC Games Thread - Industria, Lisa Definitive Edition (EGS)

crispy4000

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Gigabash, Predecessor (EGS)

Mystery game unlocks in just over an hour and half on EGS. I'm guessing they're going to be doing daily free games like they've done in the past instead of the usual weekly so get ready to check more often.

Destiny 2 Legacy Collection and the next Mystery game is available next week so it's not daily. Current deal ends in 6 days but the new deal starts in 7 so maybe that's when they'll go daily.

• Halal 1

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Gigabash, Predecessor (EGS), Legend of Keepers (GOG)

Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Manager is free on GOG. Winter Sale is on so there could be other giveaways later.

WWW.GOG.COM

Download the best classic and new games on Windows, Mac & Linux. A vast selection of titles, DRM-free, with free goodies and 30-day money-back guarantee.

In addition to Destiny 2 Legacy Collection on EGS, there are free packs for various games that can be claimed. Click on Featured Giveaways at the top of the page to see them.

STORE.EPICGAMES.COM

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Legend of Keepers (GOG), Desinty 2 pack (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Lost Ruins (GOG), Desinty 2 pack (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Lost Ruins (GOG), DNF Duel (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Lost Ruins (GOG), Melvor Idle (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Caveblazers (GOG), Art of Rally (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Lacuna (GOG), Outer Worlds SC (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - South of the Circle (GOG), Cat Quest (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - South of the Circle (GOG), Snakebird Complete (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - South of the Circle (GOG), Plague's Tale: Innocence (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - South of the Circle (GOG), Guardians of the Galaxy (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Sail Forth (EGS)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Infinifactory (EGS), Mordheim: City of the Damned (GOG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Doors Paradox (EGS), The Beast Inside (GOG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Doors Paradox (EGS), Dead Island DE, Driftland (Steam), FlatOut (GOG)
WWW.GOG.COM

Drivers thrown across the track, shattered fences, mangled cars, exploding tire walls, an

STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Welcome to the zombie apocalypse experience of a lifetime – more beautiful than ever. Caught in an epic zombie outbreak on the tropical island of Banoi, your only thought is: Survive!

WWW.FANATICAL.COM

Explore a procedurally generated world and connect floating lands to expand your kingdom with your Driftland: The Magic...

• Halal 1

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Doors Paradox (EGS), Dead Island R DE, Driftland (Steam), FlatOut (GOG)
11 hours ago, crispy4000 said:
WWW.GOG.COM

Drivers thrown across the track, shattered fences, mangled cars, exploding tire walls, an

STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Welcome to the zombie apocalypse experience of a lifetime – more beautiful than ever. Caught in an epic zombie outbreak on the tropical island of Banoi, your only thought is: Survive!

WWW.FANATICAL.COM

Explore a procedurally generated world and connect floating lands to expand your kingdom with your Driftland: The Magic...

I never played Dead Island Riptide - looks like it would still look great on the deck. I loved Dead Island 2 but I know this will be different, looks cool in shots though. Thanks!

@best3444 you might want to redeem this - it’s a free redemption on Steam itself so you can just go to the store and search for it and grab it, no hoops to jump through. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, stepee said:

I never played Dead Island Riptide - looks like it would still look great on the deck. I loved Dead Island 2 but I know this will be different, looks cool in shots though. Thanks!

@best3444 you might want to redeem this - it’s a free redemption on Steam itself so you can just go to the store and search for it and grab it, no hoops to jump through. 

I just got into bed and charged my deck. Will it be there tomorrow?

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I just got into bed and charged my deck. Will it be there tomorrow?

It says tomorrow by 8am - not sure what timezone! You can also click on the link here and log in and redeem it. That’s what I did.