6 hours ago, Dre801 said:

Jessica Jones may  be next and then Daredevil after Season 3. . . .so that they can be shifted over to Disney's streaming service going forward.

Probably not because Jessica Jones was the last one to be renewed back in April and they started production on June 20th. We will get Daredevil season 3, Punisher season 2 and Jessica Jones season 3 will probably be the last season on Netflix.

I guess if that happens, I won't be able to watch these anymore because I'm sure that when people wanted to do away with cable packages and have a la carte entertainment, they didn't envision having to juggle a bunch of streaming service accounts.  I don't see myself signing up for Disney's streaming service.

20 minutes ago, Brick said:

After canceling Iron Fist and now this maybe they are indeed moving them over to the Disney streaming service. 

That or they are combining them into a Heroes for Hire series.

Maybe for the best they do a Hero for hire series, or just keep going with Defenders. I do not think the writing is strong enough across the board for continued seasons on some of these shows. 

1 hour ago, Brick said:

After canceling Iron Fist and now this maybe they are indeed moving them over to the Disney streaming service. 

That or they are combining them into a Heroes for Hire series.

Disney will have two streaming services available and imo Hulu which they plan on using for more adult series and movies would be a better place instead of the Disney streaming service.

5 hours ago, Dre801 said:

I guess if that happens, I won't be able to watch these anymore because I'm sure that when people wanted to do away with cable packages and have a la carte entertainment, they didn't envision having to juggle a bunch of streaming service accounts.  I don't see myself signing up for Disney's streaming service.

Netflix has total control of their Marvel shows until they want to cancel them. This isn't about Disney's service.

2 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

I want the punisher season 2 bad that shit was fire.

I was disappointed with it a bit but it wasn't awful. It was marketed as Marvel's John Wick, but it wasn't that at all outside of basically one episode. Too much drama for a show called "The Punisher." 

5 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Haven't watched season 2 yet so this sucks, didn't even know iron fist was already canceled I still need to watch seaosn 2 lol.

I wouldn't bother, IMO. Unless you are like me and feel the need to catch up on all of the defenders because you're dumb and it satisfies your completionism despite it not being a video game.