Humble Choice December leak, shaping up to be fairly good

crispy4000

5 of the 8 games leaked:

STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

In this sequel to the vintage Open World RPG ELEX, Jax must once again unite the free people of the Science-Fantasy world of Magalan against a new threat - the Skyands, who want to change the face of the planet forever.

STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Determine the destiny of Rome as you conquer foreign lands and navigate political intrigue in this turn-based RPG. Directly fight with your party of Praetorians, guide your legion to victory, and choose your own path in a story where every decision matters. How will you shape the future of Rome?

STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

The Gunk is an action-adventure game in which you play as Rani, part of our duo of gritty space haulers. As they’re struggling to bring in funds, they chance upon an untouched planet brimming with life. They came in search of valuable resources, and it looks like they’ve hit the jackpot…

STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Transform from a featureless nobody into a SLUG, a GHOST and a DRAGON in this new take on Action RPGs from the creators of Guacamelee! Discover 15+ distinct Forms, mix-and-match their abilities, clear evolving dungeons and... SAVE THE WORLD!?

STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

A former member of the criminal underworld is lured back into “the life” by a mysterious drone claiming they have until sunrise to prevent a citywide criminal takeover together.

Most are now off Games Pass, for those keeping track.  This is an especially good line-up considering it's a big sale month on Steam, and Epic presumably doing their giveaway as well.

Pro-tip: Check your email if you have a Humble Bundle account.  There's a 2 month for $6 each email offer with November's games.

@best3444  These would all be Steam keys.

• crispy4000 changed the title to Humble Choice December leak, shaping up to be fairly good
8 minutes ago, stepee said:

I didn’t get the $6 offer or I’d do that for Nobody - though on the other hand I’m glad I won’t have to inherit that November bundle because yeesh 

Tian Ding is actually pretty solid from what I played.  Like a Genesis game crossed with Guacamelee.  It made me bite for the deal before knowing what this month was.

4 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

Tian Ding is actually pretty solid from what I played.  Like a Genesis game crossed with Guacamelee.  It made me bite for the deal before knowing what this month was.

Oh that does seem cool actually. I went to rejoin and then abandoned to see if that will trigger them to send me the $6 offer :P

6 hours ago, stepee said:

Oh yeah I know @Bacon really loved Elex 2

I haven't played ELEX 2 because it runs very poorly and from everything I have heard, it is very disappointing when compared to the first game. I'll play it eventually, I own it after all.

ELEX 1 is great tho. It's the most 10/10 5/10 game I have ever played. It is a game with heart and soul and I love it.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, stepee said:

Now this month I had to sub for! Only one game I don’t want to at least try. Headlined by Midnight Suns. 

I hear good things about Midnight Suns. I think it has turned based combat which surprisingly I have really learned to love. 

23 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I hear good things about Midnight Suns. I think it has turned based combat which surprisingly I have really learned to love. 

Yeah it’s a real time strategy game so it has even more of an emphasis on it than say BG3. Not normally my thing but I heard good things and that the story is good and want to at least give it a try at a certain point.

• Hype 1