Steam Deck OLED officially announced, update: "A beautiful display upgrade - and so much more" (Digital Foundry review)

Commissar SFLUFAN

11 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I have TLOU part 1 downloading. I own 

TLOU 1

Assassin's Creed 3

Batman Arkham City

Buoshock Infinite 

Dark Souls 2

Dishonored 

ESO

Skyrim

Far Cry 3

Tomb Raider

I’m pretty sure you had an old steam account you used the same name of and that is why you have all that?

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

How big is the steam deck? Like how much can it have downloaded on it?

I got him the 512gb one I got myself. The 1tb had an etched screen that would ruin the quality of the oled panel imo. He can (and I will) add a 1tb micro sd card which still works very well.

• Thanks 1

Oh, I had to buy a new NVME for my Deck last night because the one I bought earlier this year crapped out. But it's weird, works fine in my PC, but slow as fuck in the Deck. Husband can't figure it out. I guess I'll RMA it and have a spare, but I wasn't waiting around for that. Best Buy had a 1TB WD on sale for $80, so I picked that up.

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Oh, I had to buy a new NVME for my Deck last night because the one I bought earlier this year crapped out. But it's weird, works fine in my PC, but slow as fuck in the Deck. Husband can't figure it out. I guess I'll RMA it and have a spare, but I wasn't waiting around for that. Best Buy had a 1TB WD on sale for $80, so I picked that up.

Yeah, I was about to add the best thing is:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/wd-black-sn770m-2tb-internal-ssd-pcie-gen-4-x4-m-2-2230-for-rog-ally-and-steam-deck/6551144.p?skuId=6551144

Added this to my ROG but it is also for the deck 

But that is a bit harder to set up - I wouldn’t want to do it without being able to clone my disk which Idk if Best would want to do. Microsd is easy.

Just now, stepee said:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/wd-black-sn770m-2tb-internal-ssd-pcie-gen-4-x4-m-2-2230-for-rog-ally-and-steam-deck/6551144.p?skuId=6551144

But that is a bit harder to set up - I wouldn’t want to do it without being able to clone my disk which Idk if Best would want to do. Microsd is easy.

Yep, that's  the one I got. I just went for the 1 TB because I mostly play smaller games on my Deck and I'm not too bothered by uninstalling when and if I need to.

• Hype 1

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

Sorry did you get the 1tb of this same one? If so it’s fantastic