Florida company celebrating the Giving of Thanks with the giving of a free AR-15 with every purchase

The Roof EZ team isn’t just driving around Southwest Florida with a cooler full of frozen turkeys and a small armory in the trunk. If you want in on the deal, you have to go through the same steps as if you were actually purchasing a firearm.

They’re using the local arms deal Shoot Center in Cape Coral to facilitate the promotion.

“You got to get a background check. You can’t have any felonies,” Polly said. “Once you pass your background check, you can go pick it up in three days.”

“I mean, I wouldn’t have my roof done just for that,” Rousey said.

What if you’re like Rousey and don’t want the gun?

“That’s their preference. If they don’t want the AR-15, we’ll give them $500 off their roof,” Polly said.

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

What if you’re like Rousey and don’t want the gun?

“That’s their preference. If they don’t want the AR-15, we’ll give them $500 off their roof,” Polly said.

Smart people would take the gun and then immediately use it to get themselves a free roof, if you catch my drift. 

• Hype 1