We're going to Japan!

CastlevaniaNut18

We did this Biohazard ExtREme “ride” where it was basically taking you through a dark area resembling parts from RE2 and 3 where zombies busted out and chased you and you played light gun with a big Tyrant and how good your group was at shooting depended on whether or not you died. 

That was great even though we died. :p 

18 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Sounds like you are having a blast! When you return please post some pics of the cool stuff you purchased.

I definitely will. It’s just annoying to try and do it on mobile. 

Going to Hiroshima tomorrow. That’ll be quite the change of pace and tone. But it was one of the things I was gonna insist on doing this trip. Also, it’ll be nice to chill on the Shinkansen after all the walking the last 3 days. My feet need a break. 

8 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Yeah, Hiroshima was a drastic change from the last few days. 

But this was probably the thing I wanted to do most on this trip. I had the emotions today. 

On a lighter note, I mailed my mom a post card. Going to the post office here and figuring that out was an adventure. 

The camera translation functionality in Google Translate is your friend. As is just typing in your question into Translate and then showing the other person your phone screen.

On 10/11/2023 at 1:14 AM, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

We did this Biohazard ExtREme “ride” where it was basically taking you through a dark area resembling parts from RE2 and 3 where zombies busted out and chased you and you played light gun with a big Tyrant and how good your group was at shooting depended on whether or not you died. 

That was great even though we died. :p 

Where is this????

On 10/10/2023 at 5:58 PM, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Mario Kart ride was great! Really wild, though. We lost to the Koopas. 

It’s a lot of fun! You really need to go at least twice though because the first time, at least for me, I was trying to win the game itself which is fun, but I also love looking at the tech and scenery and the actual track design itself, so I needed a ride to just kind of watch it all instead of playing.

3 hours ago, stepee said:

Where is this????

It’s a lot of fun! You really need to go at least twice though because the first time, at least for me, I was trying to win the game itself which is fun, but I also love looking at the tech and scenery and the actual track design itself, so I needed a ride to just kind of watch it all instead of playing.

The RE thing was by the Spider-man ride. We had to get a timed pass for it. 

Id love to do the MK ride twice, but the line was already 75 minutes when we got there first thing that morning!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jason said:

The camera translation functionality in Google Translate is your friend. As is just typing in your question into Translate and then showing the other person your phone screen.

Me and my Fiance went to a girls bar one night in Tokyo, look she's like closeted bi I swear, and we had a full blown conversation with the girls and this guy at the bar who got super excited to talk to us this way.

Spent the day in Kyoto and that was awesome. Saw the Imperial Palace and some shrines and temples. There’s these books you can buy and have them stamped at shrines and temples and it’s really cool. They do the writing in front of you. I’m filling mine up as I go. 

Tomorrow we check out of Osaka and take the Shinkansen to Tokyo. 2 weeks to go!