Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion [Remastered] - Coming November 30 (Out now!)

Keyser_Soze

I can very distinctly remember wanting to buy this when I had a silly amount of money saved up but ended up opting for: Excitebike 64 (awesome), Jet Force Gemini (loved it), and Ridge Racer 64 (also loved it). I mean, I made the right choices for me…but it was apparently the easiest of the three, so that’s something? 

It's about time they did a remaster of Turok 3 after giving us remasters of Turok 1 and Turok 2 in 2015 and 2017, respectively. I figured they'd given up since it's been so long. It'd be really nice to get a sleek, updated remaster with new online multiplayer for Turok: Rage Wars, which would benefit the most from a remaster. I was kind of hoping it'd come with Turok 3. Hope that one is next.

• Keyser_Soze changed the title to Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion [Remastered] - Coming November 30
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Keyser_Soze changed the title to Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion [Remastered] - Coming November 30 (Out now!)
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

First off since it’s in my copy here is a copy of Doom64 on Steam if someone wants it, it’s actually really good and looks awesome at modern Iq and res but I already own it on Switch and Steam:

4BL4C-2ZHBD-M27X5

Second and more importantly, this bundle is kinda insane?

WWW.HUMBLEBUNDLE.COM

Relive the gory glory days of the classic FPS with this bundle of remasters from the maestros at Nightdive Studios! Your purchase helps Active Minds.

Like 6 months we were saying $20 for this please in this thread, but now it’s $20 for the whole trilogy and 6 other games! Actually it’s Powerslave and Rise of the Triad that I was looking for a good sale on but hell yeah I’ll take Turok and Forsaken.

On 12/1/2023 at 8:31 AM, XxEvil AshxX said:

Eh, $20 and I'm there. That's what I bought the first two for. $30 falls outside of impulse purchase territory. Now it's firmly in the "wait for sale" category.

I'm a man of my word. 

I said I'd buy it when it hit $20. I already own Turok and Turok 2.

So here you go, first come first served:

Turok - DX55T-6LPRW-MNAWQ
Turok 2 - ED56R-Y5ND7-PNWQ4

• Hype 2