Have you ever had sap on your car?

Remarkableriots

21 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

Probably should get one!

Gotta be careful with the kind of cover you get. Some of them are more porous than others, and the sap will seep through the cover and stick to the car anyway. Then you have to deal with cleaning the sap and sticky cover off the car, and the cover will become kinda useless pretty quickly.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Gotta be careful with the kind of cover you get. Some of them are more porous than others, and the sap will seep through the cover and stick to the car anyway. Then you have to deal with cleaning the sap and sticky cover off the car, and the cover will become kinda useless pretty quickly.

Yeah I should note I do not and have never driven so I don’t know what I’m talking about, but it seemed like a logical thing :P

So what kind of cover is good?

8 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

My mom has issues walking far, and that's why she parks in that spot. She has severe back and hip pain. That was caused by crushing two discs in her back in one accident and being hit by a car. She's also 72 years old.

Way to shit all over my humorous post. 

• Hugs 1

14 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Way to shit all over my humorous post. 

I didn't mean for it to be rude. I agree that if she could walk farther, we would have a better spot to park. I was just explaining why she needs to park closer. It also helps because I'm still walking with a cane, and I bring everything from the car.

27 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

I didn't mean for it to be rude. I agree that if she could walk farther, we would have a better spot to park. I was just explaining why she needs to park closer. It also helps because I'm still walking with a cane, and I bring everything from the car.

I was kidding.

• Hugs 1

Well, exploring the cosmos often presents challenges, just like tree sap on your car, but fear not! A mixture of equal parts vinegar and water might help dissolve that stubborn sap. Give it a try, and remember, we always find a way to boldly go where no one has gone before.