Trump has no loyalty (obvious post)

He really has no incentive to do any debates when he's sitting with 50+% support in polls and a lot of the people in that group aren't going to be swayed by any policy or electability arguments at all and are supporting Trump on the basis that he won in 2020 and is owed another term.

• True 2

4 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

He did the same thing in 2016 when asked at the first debate.

He did eventually sign it, though.

He is far more in control of the party now and has little to lose so I have no doubt he won't cave this time.

If anything he could probably campaign on it and rile up his crowds by saying the establishment is trying to control him and free speech blah blah or whatever.

Same with debates. He eventually did most of them in 2016. But I see little reason he should bother with any of the primary debates.

Might feel compelled to do the general debates though. It gives him one of the few opportunities to at least try to make a case for why he should be elected over a guy that beat him by 8 million votes last time....

33 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Might feel compelled to do the general debates though. It gives him one of the few opportunities to at least try to make a case for why he should be elected over a guy that beat him by 8 million votes last time....

Fake news

rigged election, dominion, soros, Cuba, gun camera footage, Venezuela 

there, saved us all the trouble

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

He did eventually sign it, though.

He is far more in control of the party now and has little to lose so I have no doubt he won't cave this time.

If anything he could probably campaign on it and rile up his crowds by saying the establishment is trying to control him and free speech blah blah or whatever.

Same with debates. He eventually did most of them in 2016. But I see little reason he should bother with any of the primary debates.

Except the reality is Biden only beat him by 40k votes and Trump has a better chance of winning this time as it stands now (yes I know the election is still 15 months off) as Biden’s support has floundered, especially among young people and black males. Especially with people like west running for the many people who have no interest in supporting either candidate. 

• Halal 1