Phil Mickelson lost $100M in Gambling

Brian

23 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

Golf should be abolished.

No wonder why Phil had to jump to the LIV before they merged with the PGA. 

personal thoughts on the game itself

Spoiler

This is the one thing I disagree with the late great George Carlin on. I fucking love golf, even with all the frustration it brings. It’s a fun 3-4hrs of hanging out with your buddies drinking/smoking/share some joints with. (I get calm and better after some weed) You’re either encouraging your friends on a good shot or taking a fun jab at their terrible shot. Plus I have good memories with my dad. Maybe too many out there and could be used for better housing purposes.

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2023 at 4:47 PM, silentbob said:

No wonder why Phil had to jump to the LIV before they merged with the PGA. 

personal thoughts on the game itself

Hide contents

This is the one thing I disagree with the late great George Carlin on. I fucking love golf, even with all the frustration it brings. It’s a fun 3-4hrs of hanging out with your buddies drinking/smoking/share some joints with. (I get calm and better after some weed) You’re either encouraging your friends on a good shot or taking a fun jab at their terrible shot. Plus I have good memories with my dad. Maybe too many out there and could be used for better housing purposes.

I see the same arguments trotted out over watching baseball.  I think men in general need to get over the idea that they need a reason to just hang out and then we can fucking bury baseball/golf/nascar/whatever in a shallow grave and move the fuck on.

• Guillotine 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

I see the same arguments trotted out over watching baseball.  I think men in general need to get over the idea that they need a reason to just hang out and then we can fucking bury baseball/golf/nascar/whatever in a shallow grave and move the fuck on.

I just had one of my best games on the weekend with 2 of my buddies. We don’t hang around as much as we use too because we are getting further apart distance wise. We had a misting rain for the start and a few drops here and there, but it was amazing. One of them almost didn’t want to play because of the weather, but got them there still for a jar of my weed. Found my strain of choice in Golden Tiger, driving the ball with better accuracy and distance with my 3W/5W (can’t hit my driver for shit) one of my favourite moments was hitting a ball pin high, 4 feet off the green on a Par 5. Buddies kept asking where my ball was, pointed at my ball, get congrats from buddies with a middle finger and a verbal “Fuck You, Nice Shot” That’s why I love hate the game I play