Someone is about to propose to someone at the place I’m getting oysters

stepee

They said yes! The oysters are fucking amazing they have this jalapeño apple snow and burnt lemon and are from east canada, and kinda perfect. I’m pretty picky about them too, they can be BAD. But good oysters are just about as good as it gets.

• Like 1
  • Hype 1

11 minutes ago, stepee said:

They said yes! The oysters are fucking amazing they have this jalapeño apple snow and burnt lemon and are from east canada, and kinda perfect. I’m pretty picky about them too, they can be BAD. But good oysters are just about as good as it gets.

If you are still there, ask them if they will buy me BG3

• Sicko 1

26 minutes ago, stepee said:

Congrats @SaysWho?

• Shocked 2

41 minutes ago, stepee said:

I mean, they should always say yes.

Any time I hear about someone saying "no" I'm like... yoooooouuuuu guys probably should have talked about this beforehand. A proposal is like a romantic formality. It should not be unexpected.

1 minute ago, Fizzzzle said:

I mean, they should always say yes.

Any time I hear about someone saying "no" I'm like... yoooooouuuuu guys probably should have talked about this beforehand. A proposal is like a romantic formality. It should not be unexpected.

Honestly she didn’t seem like SUPER thrilled, she was smiling but she seemed to be accepting as a formality and because she felt she had to. It was kind of awkward and was followed by the least romantic peck or a kiss I’ve ever witnessed. 

1 minute ago, stepee said:

Honestly she didn’t seem like SUPER thrilled, she was smiling but she seemed to be accepting as a formality and because she felt she had to. It was kind of awkward and was followed by the least romantic peck or a kiss I’ve ever witnessed. 

Oooh, spicy. Maybe that means it wasn't planned. In which case dude was a doofus.

(not to say proposals should be "planned," just that she should fucking know it's coming. Me and my ex talked about getting married for like a year before we never did it. Point being it was a subject that got brought up every now and again, we definitely knew where each other stood on the matter)

Just now, Fizzzzle said:

Oooh, spicy. Maybe that means it wasn't planned. In which case dude was a doofus.

(not to say proposals should be "planned," just that she should fucking know it's coming. Me and my ex talked about getting married for like a year before we never did it. Point being it was a subject that got brought up every now and again, we definitely knew where each other stood on the matter)

Could just be her personality and being shy, who knows. But either way ooof these always seem bad to me unless yeah it’s something pretty much planned by both parties, but then it’s kind of more dumb, idk

1 minute ago, stepee said:

Could just be her personality and being shy, who knows. But either way ooof these always seem bad to me unless yeah it’s something pretty much planned by both parties, but then it’s kind of more dumb, idk

I don't know, I think it's kind of cute when it's completely a romantic formality. Like "I know we already pretty much agreed on this, but I'mma show out for you just because I love you" kinda thing.

8 minutes ago, stepee said:

You have to factor your partner wishes into the proposal. My wife definitely didn’t want it to happen in the public. She wanted it to be intimate and private.

Same goes for the ring.  She didn’t pick it, but I had her go with my friend to figure out the basics and I took it from there. 

• True 1

11 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I don't know, I think it's kind of cute when it's completely a romantic formality. Like "I know we already pretty much agreed on this, but I'mma show out for you just because I love you" kinda thing.

I guess it’s hard for me to see it as a fun thing because either side of it sounds like a fucking nightmare to me in public!

5 minutes ago, Derek said:

You should've whipped out your massive dong and told her that 'she'll be missing out on something like this, if she settles down and gets married to this cat'.

Stefanito doesn't concern himself with the opinions of others.

• True 1

On 7/27/2023 at 8:04 PM, Fizzzzle said:

The surprise should be precisely when, not if.