SHOULD Jason get a wittle puppy wuppy cuddle boy

stepee

Should Jason get a puppy?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jason get a puppy

Maybe he should get a capybara. They're basically like giant chinchillas. Only problem with them is that you need more than one, or at the very least you have to have another animal to bond with it. Also they eat like 10 pounds of food per day. And they're illegal in most states. And they probably piss everywhere, I assume.

If I ever had "fuck you" money like @stepee I would probably get a couple capybaras.

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

Maybe he should get a capybara. They're basically like giant chinchillas. Only problem with them is that you need more than one, or at the very least you have to have another animal to bond with it. Also they eat like 10 pounds of food per day. And they're illegal in most states. And they probably piss everywhere, I assume.

If I ever had "fuck you" money like @stepee I would probably get a couple capybaras.

There’s no way Jason is going to feed an animal 10lbs of food per day lol

28 minutes ago, stepee said:

There’s no way Jason is going to feed an animal 10lbs of food per day lol

If you ever decide to get a couple capybaras you have a house-sitter for life in me. You wouldn't even have to pay me. I'm like one of those rich people who aren't rich yet - I can survive solely on cocaine, virgin blood, and the tears of the poor.

• Hype 1

3 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

I think they also need a large water source (ie: kiddie pool sized at minimum) to be able to hang out by/in. Maybe build a small moat around your house for them.

• Halal 1

On 7/22/2023 at 7:07 AM, Biggie said:

Speaking as someone who still grieves for his departed companion a year later, to hell with this bullshit.  Time for a couple of days off from this place. - Commissar SFLUFAN

Honestly I never even read his post. Just looked at the pictures and made a smart ass comment. Sorry

• Halal 1