Penny's Big Breakaway (From the Makers of Sonic Mania) | (PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S) - OUT NOW!

Keyser_Soze

• Keyser_Soze changed the title to Penny's Big Breakaway (From the Makers of Sonic Mania) | Coming 2024 (PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S)
  • 5 months later...
  • Keyser_Soze changed the title to Penny's Big Breakaway (From the Makers of Sonic Mania) | Coming 2024 (PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S) - Game Informer Gameplay Preview
  • 1 month later...
  • Keyser_Soze changed the title to Penny's Big Breakaway (From the Makers of Sonic Mania) | (PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S) - OUT NOW!

Worst first impressions I had with a game in long time. 

1. Started the game and decided to go backwards instead of forwards. Jumped a few times. Crash - 1 min

2. Restarted the game and decided to do the same thing. Crash - 1 min

3. Restarted the game and said “ok stop being a dick and move forward.” Collected some coins.  Destroyed some items. Jumped a few times. Hard Crash. Ally is locked up. Decided to call it night. - 3 mins

3 crashes in 6 mins. Only thing in common is jumping around which is expected in a platformer. I want to support the devs because the game looks cool af but if I get more crashes tomorrow, I’m refunding. 

2 minutes ago, Brian said:

Worst first impressions I had with a game in long time. 

1. Started the game and decided to go backwards instead of forwards. Jumped a few times. Crash - 1 min

2. Restarted the game and decided to do the same thing. Crash - 1 min

3. Restarted the game and said “ok stop being a dick and move forward.” Collected some coins.  Destroyed some items. Jumped a few times. Hard Crash. Ally is locked up. Decided to call it night. - 3 mins

3 crashes in 6 mins. Only thing in common is jumping around which is expected in a platformer. I want to support the devs because the game looks cool af but if I get more crashes tomorrow, I’m refunding. 

It has issues with certain amd gpus, and the ally is included. They tweeted they are working on it.

• Sad 1

That’s disappointing. I was excited all day that this shadow dropped. If it is still an issue by weekend, I will refund it. It’s a pretty big oversight not to make sure this works on the popular handhelds. 

• Sad 1

Played up to some of World 4 last night and this shit is legit. My eyes are in a constant state of orgasm playing this I love how it looks so much and there is a lot of flexibility with this move set. It’s made specifically for me and it’s wonderful.

• Shocked 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

1 minute ago, stepee said:

Played up to some of World 4 last night and this shit is legit. My eyes are in a constant state of orgasm playing this I love how it looks so much and there is a lot of flexibility with this move set. It’s made specifically for me and it’s wonderful.

What does this compare to? I agree, it looks beautiful 😍 

Just now, best3444 said:

What does this compare to? I agree, it looks beautiful 😍 

It has a lot of Sonic influence but I’d say it plays most like Mario 3D world but it’s very much its own unique 3D mascot platformer.