I've found the worst movie ever made.

There's a movie called Dumpster Baby which is up there with the worst movies ever. This thing in the OP is nothing compared to it.

MV5BMTUxOTg1OTgyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODcx
WWW.IMDB.COM

Dumpster Baby: Directed by James Bickert, Randy Hill. With Steven Grainger, Angela Benjamin, K. Ken Johnston, Andy Bailey. A strung out drug addict gives birth to a pre-mature crack baby and abandons it in a nearby alley. Left for dead, the baby begins a surreal journey as it encounters a wide array of bizarre characters.

1 hour ago, CastletonSnob said:

People of DayOnePatch, I present to you the worst movie ever made. Overuse of montages, terrible acting, nonexistent budget, this movie has it all. And the best(?) part is, the entire movie is free on YouTube. Enjoy!

I skipped forward to a fight at about 10:30 in and it looked like a JRPG :lol:

4 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

There's a movie called Dumpster Baby which is up there with the worst movies ever. This thing in the OP is nothing compared to it.

MV5BMTUxOTg1OTgyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODcx
WWW.IMDB.COM

Dumpster Baby: Directed by James Bickert, Randy Hill. With Steven Grainger, Angela Benjamin, K. Ken Johnston, Andy Bailey. A strung out drug addict gives birth to a pre-mature crack baby and abandons it in a nearby alley. Left for dead, the...

That movie’s poster has an endorsement from IMDB.com, so it can’t be that bad. They don’t just give out quotes like that to anybody! 

• True 1

You all obviously haven’t seen The Crow: Wicked Prayer.

1 hour ago, Greatoneshere said:

Are we sure it's worse/more offensive than this? Yes, it's a real movie with that cast, and yes, it's absolutely bonkers.

I liked Tiptoes BECAUSE it’s absolutely bonkers. :lol:

• True 1

For fun I went down my list (both IMDB and Letterboxd) and have chosen the top 5 worst movies. (And yes I've seen Tiptoes)

1. spacer.png

Material Girls: This movie was so bad I don't think we could get past 20 minutes. Not even Brent Spiner could save this stinker.

2. spacer.png

Dumpster Baby: I mentioned this one earlier. This is basically my gold standard for bad movies. Spoiler: The dumpster baby is like a metaphor for how bad people are, or something like that, because it's not about the baby, the baby gets passed to bad people. Or something of that nature. It's been a while since I've seen it and I'd like to keep it that way.

3. spacer.png

Fred: The Movie: I mean, I probably don't need to say much here. I think you can understand why this sucks now imagine watching an hour and a half worth of it. :sick:

4. spacer.png

Hooking Up: Tries to be a raunchy sex comedy but instead glorifies rape more than anything. Pretty gross.

5. spacer.png

Postal: Putting a Uwe Boll movie on here is probably cheating, but I've seen it, do not remember it at all but I could believe it sucked. I've actually seen my fair share of Uwe Boll movies and this and Bloodrayne 2 I've rated the lowest. :p

Honorable Mentions

spacer.png

Double Team: Remember this? I sort of did when I was looking back on the list. :lol:

spacer.png

Septic Man: An aptly named movie.

spacer.png

The Black Dahlia: Probably the most disappointed I've been in a big name movie. It misses the mark big time.

• Like 1
  • Halal 1