Update: Quantum Break returns to Game Pass and Steam

crispy4000

The thing I disliked about this game is that every time you got a new power, the next group on enemies you encountered had a "new enemy" that could counter your new power. You never got those moments where you felt you like an unstoppable bad ass -> every time you "powered up" you immediately got nerfed.

• crispy4000 changed the title to Quantum Break could be leaving Games Pass due to licensing issues, claimed Microsoft is working on it
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Update: Quantum Break returns to Game Pass and Steam
On 4/4/2023 at 8:06 AM, Spork3245 said:

The thing I disliked about this game is that every time you got a new power, the next group on enemies you encountered had a "new enemy" that could counter your new power. You never got those moments where you felt you like an unstoppable bad ass -> every time you "powered up" you immediately got nerfed.

This was the worst part about it and something other games are guilty of and always annoying. Hate when devs think that is a good idea.

Overall it’s worth picking this up and giving it a go still imo. I really enjoyed it as a whole and liked the tv show format. Great atmosphere as always with Remedy and even if you weren’t all powerful combat was still fun enough and constantly looks “cool”. 

I actually just tried it out on my new rig since this game didn’t run well on anything console or pc for a long time. Still a good looking game since it was just a bit ahead of its time tech wise and relying on an image reconstruction technique that wasn’t quite there yet to try to pull it off.