China is a soothsayer.

We should all be glad for such an honest actor. Every threadbare neoliberal lie is exposed by China as the cruel industry is without an inch of remorse. The clear surveillance state, which is so oddly supplied by western devices, check. The suicidal(and suicides) methodology of assembly work, check. The infringement of ethic minorities, made to accept a common corpus, check. Child labour (I've seen this in Canada too quite honestly), check. The horrors of industry that cannot be hidden due to population. check. The overscored Western pressure to curb it's pollution in industries, which is like a smack by the hand that eats. I could go on. But your weekly creature feature must go on, because otherwise you may gain fraternity with your fellow man.

The minerals don't come from conflict zones and the supply chain doesn't involve literal slaves, yes. That's their whole shtick and why it's this expensive for what it actually offers in terms of functionality. Think of it like Fairtrade chocolate bars if you have those wherever you live.

That was uncalled for. Your thread wasn't really a fit for this subboard in the first place and and the OP's convoluted, in parts almost poetic, phrasing probably didn't help either. Plus, knowing the userbase of this forum, I'm not sure what else you expected.

8 minutes ago, Demut said:

That was uncalled for. Your thread wasn't really a fit for this subboard in the first place and and the OP's convoluted, in parts almost poetic, phrasing probably didn't help either. Plus, knowing the userbase of this forum, I'm not sure what else you expected.

we just let him do his thing he probably snorts angel dust 

47 minutes ago, Demut said:

A soothing misdirection from the action of your banks, which are far more liberal than state and county.

6 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Demut is here for less than a day and already is an expert on what goes on what "subboard"

I mean ... going by the description, is that what fits the Current Events board equivalent? This feels like a better fit for the off-topic (The Shower, was it?) or even spam one.