GRANBLUE FANTASY: Versus -RISING- (Featuring Crossplay and Rollback Netcode) Coming December 14, 2023 for Playstation & Steam - Paid and Free Version

Keyser_Soze

• 1 month later...
  • Keyser_Soze changed the title to GRANBLUE FANTASY: Versus -RISING- (Featuring Crossplay and Rollback Netcode) Coming 2023 for Playstation & Steam - Beta Test in May
  • 2 months later...
  • Keyser_Soze changed the title to GRANBLUE FANTASY: Versus -RISING- (Featuring Crossplay and Rollback Netcode) Coming November 30, 2023 for Playstation & Steam - Paid and Free Version
  • 1 month later...
  • Keyser_Soze changed the title to GRANBLUE FANTASY: Versus -RISING- (Featuring Crossplay and Rollback Netcode) Coming December 14, 2023 for Playstation & Steam - Paid and Free Version
  • 2 weeks later...

So @stepee I only played the free version but you get a pretty good chunk of game IMO. You only get to choose 4 characters and you can't play all of the story mode but you can do training, arcade mode and even online (you can't change your avatar in the free version though)

Initially it was kinda glitched out because it didn't detect resolution correctly (was like only 1440 and not 4k wha?) but I closed it and changed the DPI settings in the properties (I'm not even sure this was needed but did it anyway) and it fixed the issue.

I have no idea what I'm doing but it still feels pretty good just to push buttons in this game so I don't think the barrier of entry is too high, plus the training mode seems to have a very in depth tutorial of the game's mechanics.

Looks pretty good though, maybe even better than Strive 🤔

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yeah this is pretty good and looks fantastic! I’ll stick with the free version because the character design style isn’t really my cup of tea though some aren’t too bad. I like Siegfried since he just reminds me of the Soul Calibur one. Since you always get a pretty normal fighter and then they mix up the others weekly and you can fight against the entire cpu cast I’m fine with just sticking to free. I played through arcade mode with Siegfried and the fighting feels good and I think the characters blend with the backgrounds better.

I kind of like how it feels and looks better than GG Strive and wish I could just have exactly this but with GG characters.

18 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Never heard of it

If you’ve ever played Guilty Gears it’s a lot like that. It has that “looks like an actual cartoon look” and really fast gameplay. It has too many waifu characters but the actual game seems solid and it has a free version that lets you play online and offers probably more content than the full price Guilty Gear Strive.

• Halal 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...