Sony 2022 Wrap up??

HardAct

Sony 2022 Wrap up:

This confirms my fears that I have really really ignored my PS5 & Series X, but more so my consoles in GERERAL! I HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN THIS BEFORE FROM SONY but received an Email on the 11th of January from SONY showing EXACTLY how much I have played on my Sony consoles ESPECIALLY my PS5! OUCH this hurts in that I have Spent quite Alot on my PS5. I have 2 controllers on a fancy charger along with a 2Tb SSD M.2 Mvme drive from Samsung at over 200bucks. I have ALL the big releases on Disc except for GoW: Ragnarok {It's crazy I even managed to hold off of that game too} and A shit ton of Games digital too. 

As you can see in the Picture I have only 44hrs on both Consoles and 37 of that was on the PS4 for god sakes! I KNEW I HAD Neglected the PS5 but 11 hours?? I'm glad I bought these consoles at retail prices even though it took over a year post launch. I always think I'll get around to them soon but it becoming quite clear that just isn't the case. I have played mostly on the Steam Deck and/or PC as I can say that yes I've slowed down my gaming, I still gamed quite alot on other devices. My Switch also has very little attention. I have an amazing 7.2.4 ALL SVS Ultra Speaker Dolby Atmos home theater with a LGC1 83" !! center stage hooked up to the PS5 and Series X and I even neglect that too! It also has 2 controllers one's a limited edition 20th anniversary. It also has the second 1Tb MS's Proprietary Drive in the back. Normally I would've bought the 2Tb but at over $300 buck even I said NOPE...lol 

I really hope 2023 is a fantastic and safe year for us all.....

• Hugs 1

Looks like something went wrong :(

Sorry, it looks like we had a problem finding your data.

PlayStation® Wrap-Up 2022 is only available in select locations. Users must be 18 years or older, have more than 10 gameplay hours on PS4 and/or PS5 consoles in 2022. To participate in the Wrap-Up campaign, you must have opted-in to “Full Data” collection in your PS5 settings, or, if you are located in Europe, Middle East, Africa, or Australasia, opted-in to “Additional Data" collection in your PS4 settings.