D1P PSA: 12ft.io is a new way to leap over paywalls

Commissar SFLUFAN

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to D1P PSA: 12ft.io is a new way to get over paywalls
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to D1P PSA: 12ft.io is a new way to leap over paywalls

A lot of paywalls are defeated by simply using the reader mode built into your browser. At most you may lose some images in the article.

If it's a popup over the article instead of truncating the article unless you pay up and log in, using uBlock Origin to temporarily kill javascript on the site often works. You may have to refresh the page after disabling javascript this way. You may also want to set it back on when you're done because this can sometimes cause funny behavior that isn't obvious if you come back to the site later on and forget you disabled javacsript.

is there a site like hot or not but for animals? you would think there would be a good site you could go to and just see like THE best looking animals as voted by humanity as a whole but there really isn’t. instagram or twitter etc posts aren’t the same because likes on those are more about what the animal is doing than just how attractive the animal is, I’d be curious to see a top 100 list and i think a site like that would be a good way of gathering the data needed 

9 hours ago, stepee said:

is there a site like hot or not but for animals? you would think there would be a good site you could go to and just see like THE best looking animals as voted by humanity as a whole but there really isn’t. instagram or twitter etc posts aren’t the same because likes on those are more about what the animal is doing than just how attractive the animal is, I’d be curious to see a top 100 list and i think a site like that would be a good way of gathering the data needed 

backing up homer simpson GIF

• Haha 1