Volunteer for Headcount.

I found out about this organization that gets young people to vote. They go to concerts, festivals, and community events to register voters and get the youth involved in politics.

Why not volunteer?

Home-2.png
WWW.HEADCOUNT.ORG

HeadCount promotes voter registration and participation in democracy through the power of music. We organize at over 1,000 concerts and festivals each year. Sign up to volunteer!

8 minutes ago, stepee said:

Their early albums are actually some good shoe gazing though.

I saw them at Bumbershoot in 1999 when I was 13 or so. They played right after a band that was good. So anytime I hear DCfC on accident my mind immediately goes to the good band instead. Which I just found finally put their first album on Spotify. I've only had it on a cassette tape since 1999. Anyways, thanks for prompting me to go look again.

• Halal 1

I only know like two Death Cab songs but I would consider them both very good. Can't speak to the rest of the band though. It's not really my kind of music.

I've been traveling around new wave/classic rock/yacht rock lately. Prog in the back too depending on what the wife is listening to.

Got real big into the Talking Heads lately. Really surprised at how wrong my impression of the band was and how absolutely incredible they were.