Is Prey enhance on XSX?

best3444

9 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

You'll get it, stick with it.

Also stop being an old man. Look up Youtube walkthroughs so you can actually SEE what you're not getting. Seeing how someone else navigates or interprets how to do something may enable you to progress more easily in the future without further walkthroughs!

I did look up YouTube vids. I'll get it like you said. 👍 

4 hours ago, HardAct said:

Just bought Need for Speed Heat for like $4 steam sale and installed. Side note: The internal drive is now full with my 1Tb Micro at 92gigs free, OUCH! Anyways, I didn't realize I would need to instal Origin also DAMNIT! Also it doesn't run that well at all really. I have it set to 40 Htz for refresh rate but it isn't locked or anything. I really like 60 in racers and this is not that! Averaging around 32-40fps. Kinda bummed but it's not like I can't find another game somewhere around my home that can fill my disappointment left by this game...lol

Also keep almost buying Salt and Sanctuary knowing that I would suck at it and knowing I still haven't played Elden Ring yet {well I did play the first 20 minutes}  ridiculous! Somebody help me PLZ...

I think that you posted this in the wrong thread. :p

• Haha 1

A little late to this, but I agree with the general consensus that Prey is a phenomenal game.  Easily one of the best from last gen, along with Dishonored 2.

@best3444 If you aren't tired of the game once you finish it, I also highly recommend the Mooncrash DLC.  It's incredible and the only rogue-like game I've really enjoyed.  It's brilliantly designed, and it doubles down on all of the strengths of the main game.

12 minutes ago, ShreddieMercuryRising said:

A little late to this, but I agree with the general consensus that Prey is a phenomenal game.  Easily one of the best from last gen, along with Dishonored 2.

@best3444 If you aren't tired of the game once you finish it, I also highly recommend the Mooncrash DLC.  It's incredible and the only rogue-like game I've really enjoyed.  It's brilliantly designed, and it doubles down on all of the strengths of the main game.

I usually get tired of a game once I beat it. Thank you for the information but I won't play the DLC. In fact, I've never played any DLC in any game ever.  😆 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I usually get tired of a game once I beat it. Thank you for the information but I won't play the DLC. In fact, I've never played any DLC in any game ever.  😆 

Very fair! I'll just reiterate that the DLC is extremely good and isn't just more of the main game. It's a completely different thing that's very very good.

But it's understandable to be tired of a game after beating it. I am the same. Once I roll credits with 99% of games I'm just DONE.

1 hour ago, Xbob42 said:

Very fair! I'll just reiterate that the DLC is extremely good and isn't just more of the main game. It's a completely different thing that's very very good.

But it's understandable to be tired of a game after beating it. I am the same. Once I roll credits with 99% of games I'm just DONE.

I still need to YouTube where I'm stuck but that will happen tomorrow. I had a busy ass day and don't have time to even play it today. 

The DLC does sound tempting so we shall see how I feel after the credits roll. 

@Xbob42 I got past the part I was stuck at. Now I'm in a section that is kicking my ass and I don't see any health anywhere. I'll have to cowboy the fuck up tomorrow lol. 

YouTube helped a lot but I also did some exploring because I needed ammo for my shotgun and thank God I found some. The section I beat required me to have plenty of ammo against enemies. 

4 minutes ago, stepee said:

And man Im playing this game on deck for a bit tonight and this would be the perfect game for a rtx remix. All the shiny surfaces here.

Also changed it to high settings and it’s a perfect 60fps on deck. Looks really nice here.

That kind of impression really wants me to buy the deck. I could be playing now as I lay in bed. I'm eyeing one for next year sometime. 

@stepee I'm at a loss of words. I fuckin used YouTube to try to figure out what I'm doing wrong and each video doesn't help me in the slightest. I really like this game and want to advance!

I'm stuck out in space and have absolutely no idea what to do. It says find Sarah Eleazar and I checked all dead corpses floating in space and she's nowhereto be seen.

Everything is locked down and in shipping and receiving the bay door reads that I need cargo to enter. Wtf...

I've never been this lost in a videogame. 

@Xbob42 any help and do you remember this section. I'm 12 hours in and really don't want to give up on this game. I really like it minus this fiasco.

I had to stop about a half hour ago and I played Control. :/

Stuck in space? That's kind of vague. There's always a way back onto the ship.

prey_processing_0007_Layer_2.jpg
WWW.POLYGON.COM

It’s like it just grew legs and walked away or something.

Does that help? The article talks about how this one part can be confusing. It's been a while so I'd have to boot up my game and see if I could find exactly where you're talking about. I do remember being lost once or twice, once was definitely in space until I found like... I wanna say a broken cargo container or something that had a key or an item?

4 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

Stuck in space? That's kind of vague. There's always a way back onto the ship.

prey_processing_0007_Layer_2.jpg
WWW.POLYGON.COM

It’s like it just grew legs and walked away or something.

Does that help? The article talks about how this one part can be confusing. It's been a while so I'd have to boot up my game and see if I could find exactly where you're talking about. I do remember being lost once or twice, once was definitely in space until I found like... I wanna say a broken cargo container or something that had a key or an item?

That's not exactly how the writing comes about. A very similar bay door says I need cargo to enter. How in the hell do I get cargo? 

Finding Sarah Eleazar is an but for the life of me I can't find her. I'm borderline ready to quit but enjoy the game that much I'm keeping at it the best that I can. 

I'll look at the video you linked to see if it helps. 

That's not exactly how the writing comes about. A very similar bay door says I need cargo to enter. How in the hell do I get cargo? 

Finding Sarah Eleazar is an but for the life of me I can't find her. I'm borderline ready to quit but enjoy the game that much I'm keeping at it the best that I can. 

I'll look at the video you linked to see if it helps. 

Take a picture on your phone or where you are and post it for bob to see

58 minutes ago, stepee said:

Take a picture on your phone or where you are and post it for bob to see

I THINK I just found a video that will help me. I'm going to try soon. I'm not sure if I should go to bed or play games tonight. 

Edit: I decided to go to bed. I'll play this tomorrow. 

55 minutes ago, Dodger said:

I should try this again. I tried it once and with whatever starting weapons were doing tickle damage to the enemies so I got frustrated and gave up

I suggest playing on "easy" difficulty because the game is very challenging. I'd definitely give it a shot!

I FINALLY figured out what I needed to do. It took me 2 hours to do it but now I'm advancing the story. It reads I'm over 13 hours in. It wasn't easy to figure out and after countless searches on YouTube I landed on one that helped me.

@Xbob42 it all had to do with the cargo bay doors etc when you are out in space and have to re-enter Talos 1. What a bitch.

Well, I got stuck again and had to use YouTube. Then after that I got stuck again and turned the fucking game off. 

Either I'm fuckin retarded or this is the most difficult game ever made. Every fuckin section is a puzzle in how to enter doors etc it makes the game very annoying. It started out great and not difficult but fun and atmospheric. I may stop playing all together. 

5 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

It's the only conclusion I can come up with. The game wasn't like this in the beginning. It's like the developers started to make a different game 12 hours in. 

I moved along through the game pretty easily for 10 hours then they decided to lock down every door to make the game longer or something. It's not fun just frustrating. 

This happened to Bioshock, too. It started out amazing then the second half it took a nose dive. Thankfully this was just a gamepass game. 

I am DETERMINED to beat this game! I just played for about 2 hours and advanced but it was only because of YouTube. 😆 

I never had to think so much in a videogame. I love the overall game and that's why I want to see it all the way to the end. If that means YouTube assisting me so be it. 

I am DETERMINED to beat this game! I just played for about 2 hours and advanced but it was only because of YouTube. 😆 

I never had to think so much in a videogame. I love the overall game and that's why I want to see it all the way to the end. If that means YouTube assisting me so be it. 

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office