The šŸ is back: Kirby Return To Dreamland Deluxe launches February 24, 2023

Brian

The oled screen and deck not having one yet is giving the Switch one more year where Iā€™m fine with playing the new games on it but mannnn they gotta hook me up next year. I am always amazed with how nice the oled switch display is though after only playing deck for awhile. Even just the home screen pops.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Something about Kirby just brings me immense joy.Ā 

Ā 

See...I don't think I ever played a Kirby game for longer than 15 minutes. Now that I have been playing Forgotten Land, I'm seeing how adorable Kirby is. Its all really cute and well done. So Kirby is creeping up on my top fav protagonist list lol.

• Like 2
  • True 1

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

Ā 

See...I don't think I ever played a Kirby game for longer than 15 minutes. Now that I have been playing Forgotten Land, I'm seeing how adorable Kirby is. Its all really cute and well done. So Kirby is creeping up on my top fav protagonist list lol.

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

• Haha 1

Iā€™m enjoying the amusement park mini game mode too, kinda makes this like a Super Star Ultra successor with all the content here. Really love the art style here. Kirby has been basically non stop bangers since Amazing Mirror, and that wasnā€™t that bad it was just okay.

Really really really hope they add dlc to this somehow with a mode where you can play as all the different characters like Rick the raccoon etc like they did for Allies! Probably not because itā€™s a remake, but iā€™d love to play as all Kirbyā€™s friends in this art style.

• True 1

5 hours ago, stepee said:

Really really really hope they add dlc to this somehow with a mode where you can play as all the different characters like Rick the raccoon etc like they did for Allies! Probably not because itā€™s a remake, but iā€™d love to play as all Kirbyā€™s friends in this art style.

Ā 

5 hours ago, stepee said:

Also I did the snow world last night and the way that world looks on the oled is plain JOY

So this looks better than Star Allies on the OLED?

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  :daydream:Ā :daydream:Ā :daydream:

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Ā 

So this looks better than Star Allies on the OLED?

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  :daydream:Ā :daydream:Ā :daydream:

Ā 

Yeah Iā€™d say so since it runs at twice the frame rate and it has some pastel color use that just seems made for it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, best3444 said:

Ā 

Good to hear. I'm driven to beat Prime because although it can be frustrating, it's an incredible game.Ā 

I wouldnā€™t know because you wonā€™t steal a couple pairs of your Moms panties and sell them and buy me the game.Ā 

• Haha 1
  • True 1

On 2/25/2023 at 9:30 PM, stepee said:

Iā€™m enjoying the amusement park mini game mode too, kinda makes this like a Super Star Ultra successor with all the content here. Really love the art style here. Kirby has been basically non stop bangers since Amazing Mirror, and that wasnā€™t that bad it was just okay.

Those mini games are fun!Ā  Samurai Kirby is fucking adorableĀ 

• True 1

Taking my time with this one and playing a lot of the mini games trying to win on the harder difficulties and doing the challenge missions and getting the medals in each stage. Thereā€™s a lot of content in this one and would probably be a great introduction to Kirby for someone.

• True 1

45 minutes ago, stepee said:

Taking my time with this one and playing a lot of the mini games trying to win on the harder difficulties and doing the challenge missions and getting the medals in each stage. Thereā€™s a lot of content in this one and would probably be a great introduction to Kirby for someone.

Finding a few of those sheres things was kinda tricky ngl. Ā Iā€™m on stage 3 Onion Ocean. Itā€™s so beautiful looking.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Finding a few of those sheres things was kinda tricky ngl. Ā Iā€™m on stage 3 Onion Ocean. Itā€™s so beautiful looking.Ā 

Ā 

It really is just a beautiful game, how much their games shine on oled makes me excited at the prospect of Nintendo in hdr with Switch 2! And yeah Iā€™m having to go back to find a few of them as well, some good puzzles.

Oh yeah beat the shit out of this game. Completely leveled up Magolor and beat all the levels and challenges. Did half of the mini game missions so far too. Will be something fun to go back to for sure. I think with all the content now this is definitely top of the line Kirby up there with Super Star and Robotplanet.

• Halal 1