How many people have you bumped uglies with?

Fizzzzle

How many people have you bumped uglies with?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How many?

• 2-10
    • 10-25
    • 25-50
    • I don't even remember some of their names

19 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

I understand your situation is unique, but I would advise against stuff like that as a general rule.

There is no such thing as unemotional sex. Sex is emotional by default. You can have sex with someone once, two times, maybe even a handful of times without feeling the effects of that emotion, but you will eventually get emotionally attached. Our brains are just wired that way.

Believe me, I've tried.

Not saying you shouldn't do it, as I don't believe in telling anyone what they should or shouldn't do because I'm an idiot, I'm just saying introducing a third party in any committed relationship is a slippery slope. He's okay with it because he's not threatened, you realise the other person is giving you something he can't give you, so you become attached, now he IS threatened and insecure, etc etc. I've seen it happen. Hell, it's happened to me.

Yeah, it’s something I’ve considered. 

But honestly, I’m too socially awkward with a touch of laziness, so I’m skeptical I’ll ever get around to it. 

• Halal 1

8 hours ago, Rachel said:

This can happen sure. It can also go well without emotional attachment. Or with attachment but it’s handled in a healthy way for everyone. It’s not a black and white thing. 

There definitely is a such thing as sex without getting emotionally attached. 

There definitely is such a thing as sex without emotional attachment, as long as it's temporary. Sex (at least sex you enjoy) requires arousal, arousal requires hormones, hormones make you act irrationally/emotional.

Unless you're a psychopath, your brain is basically wired to develop feelings for someone you're sleeping with if you do it long enough. Where the line of "long enough" is depends on the person, which is why it's a slippery slope. Somebody catches feels, and that might happen after tryst #2 or #25, but it will happen eventually.