All new PS+ game lineup announced (Returnal, Miles Morales, Death Stranding, Ghosts of Tsushima, Demon's Souls, Gravity Rush, PS4 Uncharteds, more), you can eventually play PS1/PSP Classics you already own without needing PS+ or buying them again

SaysWho?

4 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Man, the classics is just incredibly disappointing. 

So many PS1 and PSP games they could leverage for this service.

Give us FFT, Legend of Legaia, give me the old GT's for fun, so I can compare them to GT7. GIVE ME LUNAR! BOTH OF THEM!

I am waiting until the classics library is fleshed out before upgrading. Might be waiting a while. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Yakuza for everyone

Probably the best game series I don’t play enough of! Coming in late is hard because it’s kind of all good but also all are long games. I did Zero, but skipped 1, and Im on 2 now on deck.

9 minutes ago, stepee said:

Probably the best game series I don’t play enough of! Coming in late is hard because it’s kind of all good but also all are long games. I did Zero, but skipped 1, and Im on 2 now on deck.

Did you watch a recap of 1? I think it’s an important game in the series. I would say 0, 1, 2, and 6 being must play and watch a recap of 3-5. 

Just now, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Did you watch a recap of 1? I think it’s an important game in the series. I would say 0, 1, 2, and 6 being must play and watch a recap of 3-5. 

Yeah I recapped 1, but also 2 starts out with an (optional) extensive recap itself. It’s just that 1 was on the old engine and 2 is on the newer engine, so I wanted to jump to it. My plan sort of is after 2 to recap 3-5 and just jump to 6, then 7. And also I started judgment and need to get back to that first after 2.

• Like 1