I ate the Hot Honey Chicken Sandwich (Classic) from Wendy's and it was good.

Bacon

While the chicken patty is inferior to pretty much every other place and is basically a McChicken chicken patty, with everything else that is piled on top of it, it is probably my favorite fast food sandwich, atm. I give it a 9/10. Too expensive for a topping heavy McChicken and not enough hot honey sauce on the sandwich but I did have an extra hot honey dipping sauce packet. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

16 minutes ago, stepee said:

Considering the complaints that is a damn high score, toppings must be doing some serious heavy lifting.

Bacon, pepper jack cheese, Hot Honey(love sweet and spicy), and dehydrated pickles.  Shit is great.

Oh, and it is bigger than a McChicken. At least I think it is, but that just makes it a bigger McChicken. And it really isn't that spicy overall. I'm not a huge fan of the "spicy" spice Wendy's uses so I stuck with the Classic Chicken patty instead of the Spicy Chicken patty. 

29 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Bacon, pepper jack cheese, Hot Honey(love sweet and spicy), and dehydrated pickles.  Shit is great.

Oh, and it is bigger than a McChicken. At least I think it is, but that just makes it a bigger McChicken. And it really isn't that spicy overall. I'm not a huge fan of the "spicy" spice Wendy's uses so I stuck with the Classic Chicken patty instead of the Spicy Chicken patty. 

ok yeah I’d fuck with it

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

I need to get that again but the lines are ridiculously long.

Bruh the lines are always ridiculously long. We have Chick-Fil-A’s for 30 years here and the lines are always long. Just gonna have to wait. It’s worth it. 

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

@Bacon Did you get fries? If so how were they? Supposedly Wendy's got new fries so I wonder if they are good or not.

The only difference between the old-new fries and the new-new fries is that the new new fries are crispy. There is no difference in taste or form. Wendy's has always had the worst fries since they switched to the old-new fries, but I'd say the newly added crispiness makes them, well, maybe still the worst but they aren't bad. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, stepee said:

You live in the wilderness or something? There are fast food places everywhere lol

He can't take the risk of the chicken or cows being vax'd. Gotta keep the demons out his veins stomach. 

• True 3

Anyone ever been in the bay area and try Nations? It’s just my favorite after all these years. Had it last night and it’s always fucking incredible to me lol. I do really like Super Duper also for a larger chain. But Nations is more old school grease pit and what hits it the best for me.

On 4/15/2022 at 10:23 PM, Chris- said:

A new chicken sandwich place opened in my neighborhood:

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Yea I would eat the shit out of that. A good chicken sandwhich is probably the biggest culinary hole in the area I live. 

• 2 weeks later...

I also ate the spicy one the other day. Taste more McChicken than the Classic but it was basically the same. It is mildly spicy, but honestly it just tasted like heat was artificially added. It brought nothing flavor wise. Totally fine though and they are the same price so it's really just a preference. I'd stick with the classic just because, but it really doesn't matter which one you get imo.