On my way to pick up my PS5!!

HardAct

15 minutes ago, HardAct said:

I kind a didn't like that your given some of the best cars in the entire Forza Horizon 5 game right at the start. I prefer to earn them, upgrade get better and better cars as I go. Only grip I have on FH5. Gran Turismo 7 sounds great to me. The online all the time thing is pretty standard these days, Yea the game is down if I lose connection for 30 hours like mentioned above, but if that happens I have bigger problems than not being able to play a game....lol If I lose connection for even a few seconds this whole house freaks out so that's not going to be an issue I assure you!

Forza Horizon is their arcade game. If you want to drop some comparisons wait till Forza Motorsport comes out.

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Forza Horizon is their arcade game. If you want to drop some comparisons wait till Forza Motorsport comes out.

Of course I KNOW THAT.

The comparisons were only in grinding to acquire better and better equipment  {CARS} or having the fastest cars from the start. I was only pointing out that I actually prefer earning them as you play through and win races. My ONLY Grip with FH5. @Biggie mentioned those that complain GT7 is grindy... I agree with him that this should be welcomed in a racing I feel anyways. I'm a DAY ONE Forza player, I love Forza motorsport and am looking forward to 8! Being though my favorite racing games are the realistic type, I've put hundreds and hundreds of hours in Dirt, Dirt 2.0, {The RALLY GAMES} & Forza 1-7 the Sim Rally games. I've not like The "OTHER" Dirt games, and Dirt5 was no different. At least it was free on Game pass day one! I play MOST racers on PC using my Logitech g920 Racing wheel setup. Looks like Forza in coming this year, can't wait.

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

Was Forbidden West mentioned yet? Game has some of the best graphics I've seen in a non-tech demo.

Captured off screen and still looks "OMGWTF"

Hide contents

unknown.png

Also, Amazon has a ton of games Buy 2 Get 1 Free right now: https://www.amazon.com/promotion/psp/A28DHZ2V9MZA9W?ref=psp_pc_re_Video+Games&redirectAsin=B09RRHYD97&redirectMerchantId=ATVPDKIKX0DER

horizon is the best looking game i’ve ever seen. a lot of games fail at making people of color actually look good but this game nails it. 

21 hours ago, johnny said:

horizon is the best looking game i’ve ever seen. a lot of games fail at making people of color actually look good but this game nails it. 

On ps4 pro is looks kinda bad because its obvious they intended for the game to run on a ps5. Weird blurriness and other graphical features left out.

43 minutes ago, best3444 said:

On ps4 pro is looks kinda bad because its obvious they intended for the game to run on a ps5. Weird blurriness and other graphical features left out.

The PS4 version doesn’t look bad at all, in fact it’s one of the best looking PS4 games that I’ve played and I played it on a PS4 Slim so it should look even better on a PS4 Pro. I didn’t notice any weird blurriness, and I don’t know what graphical features were left out compared to the PS5 version. Of course the PS5 version is going to look better overall, but that doesn’t mean that the PS4 version looks bad.

12 minutes ago, Phaseknox said:

The PS4 version doesn’t look bad at all, in fact it’s one of the best looking PS4 games that I’ve played and I played it on a PS4 Slim so it should look even better on a PS4 Pro. I didn’t notice any weird blurriness, and I don’t know what graphical features were left out compared to the PS5 version. Of course the PS5 version is going to look better overall, but that doesn’t mean that the PS4 version looks bad.

:Wrong:

On 4/10/2022 at 1:47 PM, Biggie said:

If you enjoy baseball @HardActMLB The Show 22 is a really good sports game. 

Downloaded it last night on Series X. I used to be very into the Show. I seriously bought the PS3 with that game in mind. Strange seeing it on Gamepass but it's appreciated non-the-less!

• Like 1