STOP FUCKING MAKING THE SCREEN RED WHEN YOU TAKE DAMAGE

stepee

All that shit, stop it. I don’t even know if the goal is to make it more difficult or to give you feedback. I used to think it’s the latter, but instead of being helpful it’s so detrimental to playing well since you can’t see anything that I’m thinking it has to be for extra difficulty. But if that’s the case I think it’s lame to punish extra when someone is already struggling. 

It makes games less fun to look at because instead of viewing the action you are viewing a large splotch of a primary color. It’s fucking stupid.

I just don’t get how in a game like Horizon with so much customization and all these accessibility options, and still no option to turn it off. I’ve yet to see a game that lets you turn it off and I try every time.

Also this is a third person game so “it’s your eyes bleeding” doesn’t even make sense!

57 minutes ago, stepee said:

I just don’t get how in a game like Horizon with so much customization and all these accessibility options, and still no option to turn it off. I’ve yet to see a game that lets you turn it off and I try every time.

Also this is a third person game so “it’s your eyes bleeding” doesn’t even make sense!

:lol: I was trolling you with the eyes bleeding. I dislike it too

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stepee said:

Horizon needs it because the hit detection is bad to the point that you can't tell if Aloy is taking damage by looking at what happens to her. :p

15 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Horizon needs it because the hit detection is bad to the point that you can't tell if Aloy is taking damage by looking at what happens to her. :p

Well that’s why you need to monitor the health bar! The red screen only comes up when you are already almost fucked, but now you have this extra obstacle. I already know about what my health is when it happens, it’s just now I have trouble seeing my target. They could do a beep, change the color of the target cursor, highlight the character, anything else lol. Or just ya make it a toggle if it’s supposed to help. I really don’t know if it is or not.