Splatoon 3 [September 9, 2022] - Expansion Pass Wave 2 Coming February 22, 2024

Keyser_Soze

Damn I want this on Switch. I just recently played about 45 minutes of Spatoon 2 and it was really fun. I have never played any of them before that. Must fight the urge though, I've spent what I could justify lately and well over that. Really trying to not buy anymore games at least for this month! It's hard and I want this game. My grandkids are here for a few days.......OH THE Wallet pull is real!! :grittycube:

1 hour ago, stepee said:

I realized the reason this game is so addictive is because shooting down enemy’s feels like popping bubble wrap.

It’s perfect. In and out of matches quickly. Matches last 3 minutes. Most are very competitive and close. And yeah shooting down the other team with paint feels fantastic. 

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

It’s perfect. In and out of matches quickly. Matches last 3 minutes. Most are very competitive and close. And yeah shooting down the other team with paint feels fantastic. 

Yeah I forgot how quick the matches are, big part of what makes it work for me. If you are on a bad team and obviously going to lose, it’s not so bad because you can get back at it soon.

Do not sleep on the single player here, this is the first campaign that really feels like a complete experience and not just tutorials to me of the main line. I played it most of the weekend, on the last world now unless there is a secret one. It’s really good.

I would get bored mid stage in a lot of levels from 1/2 but not so here. The level design just seems to do a better job of staying tight and filling in varied challenges and keeping things fresh. The bosses have all been great. It does a good mix of addictive linear level challenges and more open platform exploring in the much improved hub spaces.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Keyser_Soze changed the title to Splatoon 3 [September 9, 2022] - Expansion Pass Wave 1 ($24.99) Out Now, Wave 2 Coming This Spring
  • Keyser_Soze changed the title to Splatoon 3 [September 9, 2022] - Expansion Pass Wave 1 ($24.99) Coming This Spring, Wave 2 Coming "In the Future"
  • 7 months later...
  • Keyser_Soze changed the title to Splatoon 3 [September 9, 2022] - Expansion Pass Wave 2 Coming Spring 2024
  • 4 months later...
  • Keyser_Soze changed the title to Splatoon 3 [September 9, 2022] - Expansion Pass Wave 2 Coming February 22, 2024