Wordle - now brought to you by the goddamned New York Times

Jason

41 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Despite that I still got it mixed up with

Hide contents

The Breakfast Club

Not sure why I put a spoiler tag on it. I think you're the only other person here who does the framed. :p

Almost seems like it’s just you and me who do it. Didn’t we use to do monthly theme threads for people to do this guess the movie screen grabs. Surprised that more users here don’t play it. . . .YOU BUNCH OF COWARDS😋

38 minutes ago, Brick said:

I wonder what the wordle bot says about my go to first word, salet, but I'm not paying to find out lol. 

I try to stick around the same RSTLE like words like on wheel of fortune. I used Train as my go too until I struck gold with it and was looking for so long on a new one. I think my Arise has been working out well for me and tend to do better with more vowels present or removed for a 2nd guess. 

46 minutes ago, Brick said:

I wonder what the wordle bot says about my go to first word, salet, but I'm not paying to find out lol. 

It gives tales a score of 98/99. Not sure why salet didn't get the same score (I scrolled a bit but didn't see it), maybe something about where letters tend to appear in words?

12 minutes ago, silentbob said:

I try to stick around the same RSTLE like words like on wheel of fortune. I used Train as my go too until I struck gold with it and was looking for so long on a new one. I think my Arise has been working out well for me and tend to do better with more vowels present or removed for a 2nd guess. 

That's what I liked Smart as my first word. It might not be the best word, but I found it was really easy to work E into the next word. That is before, I think, @Jason put the stupid idea of using yesterday's word as my starting word for the extra challenge. I'll save any real anger until the day Smart is the word and I missed my only chance at solving it with my first guess.

• Haha 1

Wordle 440 4/6*

🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Spoiler

arise, party, ranch, CHARM

Framed #175
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟩

https://framed.wtf

Its not a bad movie. Think it’s still on Netflix or Prime but

Spoiler

Hugh Grant plays a prick of a reporter and I loved it. It’s a Guy Ritchie film about marijuana. . . So you know I watched it :D 

#Heardle #190

🔊🟩

that first clip sucked, but 2nd was just enough to give me flashbacks of being in the back of my parents car driving when I was a kid.