Dung Defender is one of the best video game tracks ever and you can't change my mind

legend

Hollow Knight has an amazing soundtrack, but what really gets me is the battle music for the "Dung Defender" is one of the catchiest pieces of battle music in all of video gaming history. But it's for the fucking dung defender! This is a middle-tier boss among many in the game. The name speaks volumes!

I mean, listen to this goofy fuckers voice! He's practically the la la la Russian singer!

And yet, his track frequently creeps its way into my mind.

Anyway, just felt like sharing.

5 minutes ago, stepee said:

Man I hope silksong is a tighter more focused experience that doesn’t go on for 100 hours, because what I played before it was just too much I really enjoyed.

Them taking an age to make it makes me think it will not be small :p 

I dunno, after how overly-small Metroid Dread felt, where I was getting upgrades so frequently that I never had any time to actually enjoy them or feel like that were a natural part of my kit, I'm more than happy for another long Hollow Knight title. I have yet to finish it, but after Dread maybe I should...

• Sad 1