Pai’s legacy lives on for now as Biden fails to nominate Democrat to FCC

On 6/15/2021 at 6:43 AM, BloodyHell said:

Lol @ progressives believing Biden is closer to them than Republicans. Or that Harris was some wonderful, progressive politician. 

Nothing will change.

I don't know many progressives who thought Harris was progressive, if any.

I also don't know many progressives who think moderate Democrats are close to them at all since they think they're center-right.

This doesn't have to do with Biden's politics, however, and he's objectively much more to the left now than for most of his career.

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

I don't know many progressives who thought Harris was progressive, if any.

I also don't know many progressives who think moderate Democrats are close to them at all since they think they're center-right.

This doesn't have to do with Biden's politics, however, and he's objectively much more to the left now than for most of his career.

I saw progressives hail her as the second coming while ignoring the whole record of her career. 

Don't get me wrong, anything is better than Trump. Bidens dogs would make better decisions. Biden actually has seemed to move left. 

Harris though, im still shocked by that pick, almost a year later.

I saw her get asked a question about the border in an interview recently, and she pretty much attacked the interviewer for daring to ask a question she didn't want to hear. 

Abrahms would have been so much better. Or anyone likeable. 

52 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I saw progressives hail her as the second coming while ignoring the whole record of her career. 

Don't get me wrong, anything is better than Trump. Bidens dogs would make better decisions. Biden actually has seemed to move left. 

Harris though, im still shocked by that pick, almost a year later.

I saw her get asked a question about the border in an interview recently, and she pretty much attacked the interviewer for daring to ask a question she didn't want to hear. 

Abrahms would have been so much better. Or anyone likeable. 

Literally nobody did this lmao. Progressives called her a cop throughout the primary.