Lies of P (aka "Pinocchio Bloodborne" - PC/PlayStation/XBox), update: "Lies of P x Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Collaboration Trailer"

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Lies of P (aka "Pinocchio Bloodborne" - PC/PlayStation/XBox), update: "Lies of P x Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Collaboration Trailer"
  • 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@Bacon I played an hour of this today and it's absolutely phenomenal. It's a lot more friendly than a souls gams so far. Do the bosses get really difficult? Can you summon help like in DS?

The graphics are beautiful. 

Game has some of the hardest bosses I have fought against, and you can't summon other players and only some bosses have AI summons. For example, the final boss has no summon option.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

Yeah, the game is a lot like BB with a bit of Sekiro.

Its plays identical to souls except there is no crouch or jumping. I like how you can regain a health vile by completing attacks successfully. I was out of health on the first boss and regained health and that saved my ass. 

Well, most souls games don't have crouching or normal jumping. That's more of a recent addition :p

But yeah, while the game feels very familiar from the start, the devs did really add some solid stuff to make it feel like a game of its own. The weapon customization, the vial regain mechanic, the actually good consumables, and the skill tree give LoP its own identity while actually being a game worth playing.

• Halal 1