Starfield - Information Thread, update (06/09): "Shattered Space" expansion trailer

SaysWho?

6 minutes ago, stepee said:

God damnit I will flex this ONE time, seriously just this once, but you fucking better not vote for Trump next year. Pm your address and you get an SX.

Lolololol you know that’s an impossible ask. Mend it to say “sit this election out”. 

Ok I am changing from 8 to 10. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

I completely agree with everything you said. It’s jammed pack full of details and there is side quests all over that are "hidden". Just a massive game but yes, I just ran out of fuel once again so I must not be doing something right. I'm STILL figuring out how to traverse through the galaxy because it's not exactly easy imo. 

You aren’t running out of fuel, you’re trying to jump too far.

Just now, Biggie said:

Bruh I don’t know what to say. This is crazy generous but no. I appreciate it beyond belief but I can’t accept $500. 

You’re not accepting $500 you’re accepting a Series X 

fceb107b-d390-4762-85a2-1af57e2d9907._AC
ELECTRONICS.WOOT.COM

(NEW) Xbox Series X

Would $469 make you feel better? 

How about $499 but with a game?

2fcfe915-f2bc-4753-86a2-5f5f042e8d8c._AC
ELECTRONICS.WOOT.COM

(NEW) Xbox Series X – Forza Horizon 5 Bundle

Unbelievable. Starfield is a great way to break in the sexy Series X, too.

@Biggie stepee wants you to have it so please take it. You will absolutely love Xbox and I guarantee to you will love Starfield. Reason being is the combat is really similar to COD and the amount of genres mixed into this game is phenomenal. 

• Hype 1

1 minute ago, stepee said:

Poorly.

Haha god damnit. Gives me a good reason not to get it yet though. Finish BG3, get a new processor, then go from there. I think my processor has been holding me back pretty hard anyway. I can run new stuff OK but they chug a bit in demanding places. 

• Hugs 1

1 minute ago, TheLeon said:

Alright, he had his chance. Now if $500 is still burning a hole in stepee’s pocket, my PC could use some upgrades. 

Or maybe not, since I heard this game will run better on any PC compared to the Xbox. :p

? Starfield has ran incredibly well on my Xbox. I haven’t had one issue in 16 hours and tbh 30fps is completely acceptable to me. I'm shocked to say that but it's really smooth for a fp shooter.