Win GP3 Indigogo goes live @ 9:00pm Tonight!

Mr.Vic20

7 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Whats it using for a gpu? Color me stupid, im missing something.

“Intel 12th generation Iris Xe Graphics core graphics card, general performance surpasses MX350, even compete in specific tasks with MX450“

9 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

Isn't there a discount for funding it. I am mildly interested. Could be cool for emulators.

There is a 200.00 "discount" on these indiegogo units, though I have no idea if its a discount or if the final cost is simply inflated. Either way, I've owned previous units in the series and I can attest to the company being reputable, responsive, and that this version will even play PS3 emulated games! 

17 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

There is a 200.00 "discount" on these indiegogo units, though I have no idea if its a discount or if the final cost is simply inflated. Either way, I've owned previous units in the series and I can attest to the company being reputable, responsive, and that this version will even play PS3 emulated games! 

Logic says wait for the next version. I am trying to get exercise equipment for the house.

Edit: the tech nerd in me is Palpatine saying do it.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

Logic says wait for the next version. I am trying to get exercise equipment for the house.

Edit: the tech nerd in me is Palpatine saying do it.

I’d rather get the Max or wait for the Max 2. My Shield Portable taught me that streaming PC/console games on a ~5” screen sucks balls. :p 

6 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

I’d rather get the Max or wait for the Max 2. My Shield Portable taught me that streaming PC/console games on a ~5” screen sucks balls. :p 

Yeah, I do really love my switch lite but also I do really hate game streaming on the shield portable (which I tried recently until geforce now came to iphone). It might be the level of detail of the games I’m streaming on pc, it’s hard to make out things on the nvidia portable screen size.

After seeing the screen size I’m totally out, yeah. That’s a no for me for a portable computer, just like moving around Windows on it..meh.

9 hours ago, stepee said:

Yeah, I do really love my switch lite but also I do really hate game streaming on the shield portable (which I tried recently until geforce now came to iphone). It might be the level of detail of the games I’m streaming on pc, it’s hard to make out things on the nvidia portable screen size.

After seeing the screen size I’m totally out, yeah. That’s a no for me for a portable computer, just like moving around Windows on it..meh.

It’s possible that Switch games are built around potentially being played on a small screen so that’s why it’s a better experience, as I agree that a small screen doesn’t bother me with switch games. However, when I attempted to play FarCry or The Witcher 3 on my shield portable, they were virtually unplayable due to not being able to see things/make things out visibly, especially enemies shooting at me in the distance for FC. I really think that 6.5-8” is the minimum viable screen size for something like this, and that something sized similar to a small tablet like the Shield tablet or iPad Mini are perfect.