EA Access-Madden 19 ten hour access not working for many

BuckFly

36 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I download these games after the season when you can play them longer than 10 hours anyway :p 

Alright Smarty Pants!

support wasn’t open yet.  I will try again when I am home this afternoon. 

Of course EA and MS are fighting over who is responsible for this.

it appears to be MS.

@Biggie

Yeah, they are going to F*** me, Biggie.

MS and EA fighting on this now, but by many accounts the help comes by way of MS.  People have been able to start playing.

I was on with MS technical support overseas for more than an hour and at the end told me they never heard of this problem.  I said could I get patched through to another center and they said I would probably end up back there anyways.

:facepalm:

EA Access is awesome.  Thank you, MS.  What a weekend I had planned.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, BuckFly said:

@Biggie

Yeah, they are going to F*** me, Biggie.

MS and EA fighting on this now, but by many accounts the help comes by way of MS.  People have been able to start playing.

I was on with MS technical support overseas for more than an hour and at the end told me they never heard of this problem.  I said could I get patched through to another center and they said I would probably end up back there anyways.

:facepalm:

EA Access is awesome.  Thank you, MS.  What a weekend I had planned.

That sucks. :( 

7 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Have you tried uninstalling it and then redownloading the game?

Keyser, I haven't, and I know some have said that working with MS they have uninstalled EA Access and REPURCHASED.

I dont want to do that on my own, because I just want to repurchase the time I have left, if possible, or at least get the credit.

additionaly, I am weary of uninstalling something I've purchased, but haven't used yet.  However, I am willing to try.

Thanks, btw, for the suggestion.  You have been more helpful than they have.  They had me to a reset just to get rid of me.  I was very courteous to them, but they were just done at that point and didn't want to deal with this anymore and blamed EA Access.

It worked for me, which I'm glad of, because I don't think I'll be buying it.

I'm not sure if it's the assists or what, but it feels far less arcade-y than it used to. How do I force my guy past the line of scrimmage before the play starts? I used to love running around offsides for a second prior to the snap. Or just randomly tackling someone for no reason. It wasn't beneficial to my play, but it was occasionally entertaining!

Also all the menus seem gigantic and slow for some reason. Like it was made for people using actual telescopes for lenses in their glasses. Why does the play I'm selecting take up 85% of the screen? What the fuck is with the enormous design??

I just want a new Blitz.

4 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

I'm not sure if it's the assists or what, but it feels far less arcade-y than it used to. How do I force my guy past the line of scrimmage before the play starts? I used to love running around offsides for a second prior to the snap. Or just randomly tackling someone for no reason. It wasn't beneficial to my play, but it was occasionally entertaining! 

Since it's a simulation they try to mirror NFL rules and the rule in the NFL is they are going to blow the whistle before the guy gets there, in fact new this year even if a guy jumps you no longer get a free play, they blow the play dead.

5 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Since it's a simulation they try to mirror NFL rules and the rule in the NFL is they are going to blow the whistle before the guy gets there, in fact new this year even if a guy jumps you no longer get a free play, they blow the play dead.

What?!?!?! Aw damn. That's messed up,

5 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Also related to the above, the NFL made them remove a lot of the things you probably enjoyed

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2014/03/12/ea-sports-madden-features-nfl-remove

Like they used to have the ambulance, get concussions, helmets would come off.

I really don't like that helmets don't pop off cause it still happens in real football at all levels.

@Biggie

@Keyser_Soze

@Hurdyb1

@Xbob42

@GeneticBlueprint

i got it going.  Ridiculously simply fix for me, but still not for others.

last year when I did a trial I just downloaded and played (NHL 18).  I am absolutely not saying it cures the problem for everybody that has been trying for days to get it fixed, but with me it was launching the game in the ea access hub, which I had not downloaded before.  I did not have to do that last year, but it worked with Madden.

i only have a half hour in, and who knows, it may not work the next time.  However, I got a nice taste and I do like it quite a bit.

more impressions when I can put more time in.

However, my mistake doesn't seem to be the problem that so many others are having.

They can't launch from the access hub.

@number305

Yeah, numbers, the real player motion does change things.  Running after a catch isn't as fluid, but honestly, it maybe a little more real. The game is beautiful and the presentation is better.  

I am getting older or I just don't game enough anymore.  I used to be able to play well on all pro and actually reasonably well on all madden...those days are gone.

however, let's be real, it could also be that I play as the Bills and I don't tweak the team anymore.