Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. - A Closer Look

Pikachu

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking for a thread to post this in but this will do. While pre-orders are still not up for NA, Amazon.jp last night had a few more show up for pre-order and I was able to secure one before they sold out again. So if NA preorders are a total shit show like the NES/Snes classic I at least will be able to get one. :mdancing:

-edit-

This is becoming a very expensive End of Year. Last year I barely bought anything. -.-

Nice, Chakoo! I have Amazon set to notify me. With my luck, it will be when I'm in the dead zone at work. 

Nintendo gave away Anniversary pins for completing 5 'mario themed' missions. The codes went up yesterday at 3. I think I got mine to go through, but it was a 2 hour fight because the store kept crashing. Still not as frustrating as waiting for this pre-order.

26 minutes ago, ort said:

I mean, this thing is cool as hell, but why make it only play one game? Why not make it play all NES and SNES games? Or a bunch? Or make it expandable?

Seems wasteful.

pay me principal skinner GIF

Expect more types for other games. Even the GameGear micro in japan is getting a special ed bundled in the LE version of a game.