Jump to content

Super Smash Bros Esports Pros. Accused of Sexual Assault


skillzdadirecta
 Share

Recommended Posts

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/super-smash-bros-esports-community-rocked-by-rape-allegations/

 

 

Quote

The competitive Super Smash Bros. world is reeling after a slew of sexual misconduct allegations against some of the game’s biggest names flooded social media late Wednesday and early Thursday.

The list of allegations includes rape and pedophilia, with one accuser saying they had been assaulted beginning at the age of 14. The list of allegations against top players and commentators is extensive, and has other prominent players and members of the community shocked. Nintendo, which does not officially sanction the Smash e-sports community, did not respond to a request for comment from Digital Trends

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/2/2020 at 2:13 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

We might need to make an ongoing Sexual Harassment thread for the gaming board like we have for the entertainment board.

 

I really hope it doesn't come to that.

 

(In fact I even put some video game stuff IN that entertainment board thread) :p

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The only thing with the whole ZeRo thing that I disagree with is how this all started. He was getting canceled because at 17 years old, he showed a (not sure if directly or indirectly) 15 year old some hentai. Like, you could say it is bad cuz it was a boy showing a girl, but like to me that is literally a nothing story unless he was forcing her to watch it. 

 

But well, then he just had to ask a 14 year old girl for pics of her masturbating with an ice cube when he was 19. Just like, c'mon man. It is like the one thing you can't do and you just had to do it. You can't come back from that. It is literally against the law, man. Even if she was 16, you still can't ask for shit like that. I don't get it. Like, just don't fuck kids man. It ain't hard. I mean, I haven't had sex at all with anyone and I don't even have to try. Well, I guess he wasn't fucking kids, but it still works. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

 

I really hope it doesn't come to that.

 

(In fact I even put some video game stuff IN that entertainment board thread) :p

 

The Ubisoft story was pretty much missed around these parts song with all the other craziness.

 

Maybe we don't need a sexual predatory thread, but an all around abuse thread might be warranted seeing how often this stuff seems to be happening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Bacon said:

The only thing with the whole ZeRo thing that I disagree with is how this all started. He was getting canceled because at 17 years old, he showed a (not sure if directly or indirectly) 15 year old some hentai. Like, you could say it is bad cuz it was a boy showing a girl, but like to me that is literally a nothing story unless he was forcing her to watch it. 


Sounds like there may have been adults in the house who encouraged it and watched along. It’s another sign of how bad that place had gotten, IMO.

 

And just to say it, she wouldn’t have to literally to be forced to watch for there to be harassment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

And she wouldn’t have to literally to be forced to watch for there to be harassment.

I mean, yeah, but I think it would have been shit to cancel him over that when he was 17. "When I was a kid, I show another kid hentai and now I am forever canceled and banned from everything," would be unfair, IMO. 

 

But then there was the other stuff, and now he's fucked for good. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I mean, yeah, but I think it would have been shit to cancel him over that when he was 17. "When I was a kid, I show another kid hentai and now I am forever canceled and banned from everything," would be unfair, IMO. 

 

But then there was the other stuff, and now he's fucked for good. 

 

If that's all it was, and she wanted to see it, then sure.  Otherwise, it's another form of unwanted sexting/harassment, which is a misdemeanor (I think?).

 

I still agree.  If anything, it also should cancel the adults watching over him who let him keep showing it to minors in the living room of their crammed apartment.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...