Sherlock Holmes Chapter One - Information Thread

Pikachu

In this story-driven detective thriller, a young Sherlock Holmes struggles to prove himself as he navigates an exotic, dangerous island in the Mediterranean to investigate the mystery of his mother’s death.

Coming to PC, Xbox One, PS4 and next gen in 2021! Wishlist now on your favorite PC platform!

I'll be honest, the way things are going, I would have expected Sherlock Holmes to be a gay hispanic woman if not for the thumbnail.

No hint as to what kind of game it will be. I'd be down for a third person action/adventure game, with investigative elements and a really good story. I liked the Sherlock Holmes games where you interview people and collect clues, but it took me a long time to get through it as I got tired of poking around.

I hope it's not a walking simulator like Gone Home or Everyone's Gone to the Rapture.

• Confused 1

I just saw it's being made by the same developer that did the other ones on PS4/XBO so it'll likely be more investigation/puzzle solving gameplay. I'm okay with this but i'm still hoping for a little more. 

No gay hispanic woman simulator this time around. Those of you looking forward to that will have to wait for Disney/Marvel's version.

On 5/27/2020 at 6:51 AM, XxEvil AshxX said:

I just saw it's being made by the same developer that did the other ones on PS4/XBO so it'll likely be more investigation/puzzle solving gameplay. I'm okay with this but i'm still hoping for a little more. 

No gay hispanic woman simulator this time around. Those of you looking forward to that will have to wait for Disney/Marvel's version.

what in the world is all this shit

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...