where's my stimulous check?

MeatAndPotatoes

2 hours ago, Nokra said:

I haven't gotten mine, either. I can't even get the IRS to acknowledge that they got my 2019 tax return, let alone verify who I am and send me the check. Getting very frustrated with it. :/ 

Neither have I

I just checked the website and it did say I would get it in 4 days

I guess I'll just keep hoping that a check will randomly appear in my mailbox since I can't seem to enter my direct deposit info. If it never happens then I wonder what, if any, recourse I'd have to try and get it worked out. 

29 minutes ago, Nokra said:

I guess I'll just keep hoping that a check will randomly appear in my mailbox since I can't seem to enter my direct deposit info. If it never happens then I wonder what, if any, recourse I'd have to try and get it worked out. 

So this is how it went for me:

Get My Payment never even let me enter my payment information for weeks and I was getting extremely frustrated. One day I checked back and suddenly it went from 'You are eligible but we don't bla bla' to asking me my payment information and I was able to enter direct deposit. Then it changed to 'You will be assigned a date when we will deposit to the information provided', I checked every day, no date for two weeks. Then suddenly I received the money via direct deposit even though that same day it still said 'You will be assigned a date...'.

In short, it seemed fucking random and obtuse. No real information, typical.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Rachel said:

yeah mine said not available every time I checked then one day it said I’d be getting it the following day and I did. So unless you check the site everyday you might get a surprise. 

I thought you weren’t eligible