Gran Turismo 7 new cars

SaysWho?

1 hour ago, MeatAndPotatoes said:

O shit. I've been playing since the 1st one came out and I didn't even realize that. I didn't even play the online in GT Sport, Just did all the single player challenges and most of the shitty tacked-on campaign they added.

Your crow eating is enthusiastic enough that I think you deserve points :p 

• Thanks 1

On 12/17/2019 at 11:24 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

I originally read this as Gran Turismo 7 and was confused why you didn't put sport.

But I guess technically sport is GT7. 🤷‍♀️

On 12/17/2019 at 11:37 AM, Dodger said:

Same I keep seeing this as something with GT7. 

There are 7 new cars.

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, MeatAndPotatoes said:

Hey, take it easy man when I think Gran Turismo I think of grinding through a career mode collecting and customizing awesome cars spending countless hours lost in pure bliss. If GT Sport had a well-made deep career mode, it would have been one of my favorite games of all time.

Then you've missed the years of playing in the Australian lobbies where they say, "Respect the track mate" and if you make any contact with another car you get kicked. :p

41 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

They all have them but the more recent ones don’t make you do them to qualify for races.

Yeah true. That was a neat thing having to pass tests to advance to races. Ran a few of the single player campaign races last night. The game is such a great racer. It’s a shame it isn’t more like the traditional GT’s. 

8 hours ago, maddux4163 said:

I miss old GT games. Games 1-3 was where it was at for me. Oddly enough I LOVE the license test. Can’t tell you how many times I grinded for money on the Sunday Cup in GT2 too. 

hell ya. Man i think the first gt is the game that put the nail in the coffin for me being a hardcore gamer. That was some life-changing shit for me. GT3 is my favorite of the series. Those graphics and 60fps way then was :shock: and it had a wonderful and enormous career mode

On 12/19/2019 at 8:54 AM, MeatAndPotatoes said:

hell ya. Man i think the first gt is the game that put the nail in the coffin for me being a hardcore gamer. That was some life-changing shit for me. GT3 is my favorite of the series. Those graphics and 60fps way then was :shock: and it had a wonderful and enormous career mode

GT3 is the epitome of PS2 era for me. Graphics like no one had ever seen. That career mode was absolutely overwhelming. License test out the asshole (which maybe I’m in the minority but I love) 

Nissan Skyline fully decked out was my shit 

• Like 1

On 12/19/2019 at 6:07 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

They all have them but the more recent ones don’t make you do them to qualify for races.

This. I enjoyed restrictions and thinking “ok man. Gotta get this license or I’m stuck”  I felt Accomplished when I mastered what felt like an impossible test. 

I’ve spent HOURS retrying tests and man I became a drivers test God getting gold on those bitches. It felt amazing to conquer it and then see all these new races open up for me. Felt like a true badass 

• Like 1

I was watching an old demo derby on Giant Bomb and I believe it was Drew who mentioned why the game looked and still looks good is because of camera motion. The camera motion looks more realistic  rather than something like madden which locks on to the player so it doesn't look realistic even though it's supposed to.